A.J. Green scores 3 touchdowns on 5 catches in Bengals' win
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green caught 5 passes (9 targets) for 69 yards and 3 touchdowns during a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Green's first 3 receptions all turned into six points, including an impressive 32-yard catch-and-score off a quick slant. He will look to continue his scorching start against the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Green produced 27.4 FanDuel points for owners in Week 2. He has 11 catches for 161 yards and 4 touchdowns on 17 targets through two games.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Bengals 'very comfortable' with Andy Dalton January 24th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd (knee) out for Cincinnati in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict's career could be at risk due to concussions December 27th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd (knee) still sidelined for Bengals at start of practice week December 26th, 2018
- Vontaze Burfict exits Week 16 early for Bengals with concussion December 23rd, 2018
- Joe Mixon upgraded to full practice, 'focal point' for Bengals versus Browns December 21st, 2018