A.J. Green scores 3 touchdowns on 5 catches in Bengals' win
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green caught 5 passes (9 targets) for 69 yards and 3 touchdowns during a 34-23, Week 2 win over the Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Green's first 3 receptions all turned into six points, including an impressive 32-yard catch-and-score off a quick slant. He will look to continue his scorching start against the Carolina Panthers in Week 3.
Green produced 27.4 FanDuel points for owners in Week 2. He has 11 catches for 161 yards and 4 touchdowns on 17 targets through two games.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard set to be the Bengals' starting running back in Week 3 September 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (knee) expected to miss two weeks September 14th, 2018
- Joe Mixon totals 87 yards in Bengals' Week 2 win September 14th, 2018
- Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns as Bengals beat Baltimore September 14th, 2018
- A.J. Green scores 3 touchdowns on 5 catches in Bengals' win September 14th, 2018
- Bengals' Joe Mixon starts the season strong September 10th, 2018