Keanu Neal injures knee in Falcons' loss
Atlanta Falcons defensive back Keanu Neal suffered a non-serious knee injury during Thursday's 18-12 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, according to head coach Dan Quinn.
Neal initially played through injury after tweaking his knee in the first half, but he then injured it on a non-contact play in the third quarter before leaving. There should be more information available Friday, but the 23-year-old fortunately has a few extra days to get right. The Falcons host the Carolina Panthers in Week 2.
Neal recorded 2 tackles (1 solo) in the opening loss.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019