Seahawks place J.D. McKissic (foot) on injured reserve
The Seattle Seahawks placed running back J.D. McKissic (foot) on injured reserve.
McKissic was expected to be out only 2-to-4 more weeks after suffering a foot injury, but the team decided it was best to stash the running back on IR to free up a roster spot. McKissic will now be out for at least the first 8 games of the season. His absence cements C.J. Prosise as the passing down back in Seattle with Chris Carson and Rashaad Penny handling the early down work.
Our models project McKissic for just 55.0 rushing yards and 90.0 receiving yards in 2018.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- San Francisco's Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) questionable for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 15th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) ruled out for Lions second straight week November 15th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson (concussion) resumes practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Lions' Ty Johnson still in concussion protocol November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) not practicing for Lions on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) week-to-week for Lions November 11th, 2019