Charges against Cowboys' Terrance Williams (foot) cleared
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrance Williams (foot) has been cleared of public intoxication charges, but his surgically-repaired foot is "still a work in progress", writes Jon Machota of Sports Days Dallas.
Williams could see a lot of work on a wide-open Dallas depth chart this season, but he is still not completely over his injury. "It's just something I got to fight through. Me being the guy that I am, I'm going to continue to fight through it no matter what." Williams is penciled in opposite Allen Hurns, but will face competition from Cole Beasley (groin) and rookie Michael Gallup for targets.
Our models project Williams for 554 receiving yards and 1.9 touchdowns on 51 catches, good for the 81st-most fantasy points among receivers in 2018.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020