Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game
Los Angeles Charger wide receiver Mike Williams caught 1 pass for 25 yards and 1 touchdown in Saturday's preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Williams caught his first touchdown of the preseason on a 25 yard fade in the third quarter. With 32% of red zone targets missing from last year, the former first round pick is expected to have a bigger role in his second season.
Our models have Williams ranked as the 77th ranked wide receiver, with projections of 42.52 receptions (on 83.50 targets), 499.25 yards, and 2.76 touchdowns.
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette expects to have a role in 2019 passing game June 15th, 2019
- Rams will extend Jared Goff, coach says June 13th, 2019
- Theo Riddick could be on the Lions' roster bubble June 13th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson could catch 60 passes, writer pedicts June 13th, 2019
- James Conner expects Steelers to spread out backfield work June 13th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) on track for Chargers' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Tyrod Taylor reportedly joins Chargers as Philip Rivers' backup March 13th, 2019
- Chargers reportedly sign longtime Panther Thomas Davis March 12th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019