Chargers' Mike Williams hauls in touchdown in second preseason game
Los Angeles Charger wide receiver Mike Williams caught 1 pass for 25 yards and 1 touchdown in Saturday's preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Williams caught his first touchdown of the preseason on a 25 yard fade in the third quarter. With 32% of red zone targets missing from last year, the former first round pick is expected to have a bigger role in his second season.
Our models have Williams ranked as the 77th ranked wide receiver, with projections of 42.52 receptions (on 83.50 targets), 499.25 yards, and 2.76 touchdowns.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Antonio Gates wants to return for 2019 January 14th, 2019
- Philip Rivers throws for 331 yards and three touchdowns in Chargers' loss to New England January 13th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) active for Chargers in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers "optimistic" Hunter Henry (knee) will play in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Melvin Gordon (knee) good to go for Chargers versus Patriots January 11th, 2019
- Hunter Henry (knee) questionable for Chargers in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019