Jeremy McNichols filling in with 49ers' starters
San Francisco 49ers running back Jeremy McNichols has been working with the first-team offense in place of injured teammates Jerick McKinnon (knee strain) and Matt Breida (separated shoulder).
McNichols spent the majority of last season on the 49ers' practice squad after failing to make the Buccaneers' roster out of training camp, despite being drafted in the fifth round just a few months prior. He could secure the number-three job in the backfield while McKinnon and Breida are sidelined.
numberFire's models currently expect McNichols to total 143.7 yards and 0.54 touchdowns in a limited role for the 49ers this season.
- Keenan Allen (finger, hip) removed from Chargers' injury report November 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay likely to see reduced touches in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Chargers' Antonio Gates (knee) will be a game-time decision in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (thumb) expected to miss over a month for Green Bay November 16th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) questionable for Tennessee in Week 11 November 16th, 2018
- Taywan Taylor (foot) questionable in Week 11 for Tennessee Titans November 16th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Nick Mullens not able to pull it off again for 49ers versus Giants November 13th, 2018
- Matt Breida racks up 132 yards, 2 touchdowns for 49ers November 13th, 2018
- George Kittle has 9 catches for 83 yards in 49ers' loss November 13th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) out for San Francisco in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Nick Mullens to make another start for 49ers Week 10 November 6th, 2018