Jets' Sam Darnold sees most first-team reps again Monday
New York Jets rookie quarterback Sam Darnold received the "bulk" of the first-team reps for the second straight day on Monday.
Darnold hasn't necessarily proven himself as the Jets' clear-cut best option under center, but as the 3rd overall pick, he's going to see more opportunity than teammates Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater.
numberFire's models currently expect Darnold to be limited to backup work as a rookie.
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton to test injured hamstring in practice October 17th, 2018
- Derek Anderson named Bills' Week 7 starter versus Colts October 17th, 2018
- Jason Peters (biceps) 'can play' for Eagles Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) not practicing for Jaguars Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) still sidelined for Jaguars Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold throws for 280 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jets' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa leaves early for Jets Sunday with ankle injury October 14th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 for New York October 14th, 2018
- Jets' Bilal Powell projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Trumaine Johnson (quad) doubtful for Jets Week 6 October 12th, 2018