Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp
New England Patriots wide receiver Eric Decker is "still having a pretty hard time" during training camp, reports NESN's Doug Kyed.
"Drops have been a major issue for Decker this summer," Kyed specifically noted during Monday's practice. Decker just signed with the Patriots less than two weeks ago, so things could improve as Week 1 approaches, but the veteran wideout may not be guaranteed much of a role on offense once Julian Edelman returns from his four-game suspension.
numberFire's models currently project Decker for 39.2 catches (65.0 targets), 467.5 yards, and 2.80 touchdowns in 2018.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021
- Cam Newton re-signs with Patriots for one year, $14 million March 12th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020