Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman went 9-for-10 with 119 yards, a touchdown, and an interception against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.
Peterman completed his first nine passes, including a 28-yard touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin. The Bills had driven to the Carolina 26 and looked primed for another score, but Peterman's tenth and final pass of the night found its way into the arms of the Panthers' Shaq Thompson.
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- George Kittle (knee) officially active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) questionable to return against Texans October 14th, 2018
- Bills coach Sean McDermott doesn't dismiss LeSean McCoy trade rumors October 10th, 2018
- Sean McDermott: Josh Allen shouldering load for Bills 'unrealistic' October 9th, 2018
- Eagles reportedly interested in Bills' LeSean McCoy October 9th, 2018