Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman went 9-for-10 with 119 yards, a touchdown, and an interception against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.
Peterman completed his first nine passes, including a 28-yard touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin. The Bills had driven to the Carolina 26 and looked primed for another score, but Peterman's tenth and final pass of the night found its way into the arms of the Panthers' Shaq Thompson.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) returns to practice, questionable for Steelers Sunday December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) returns to Bills practice Thursday December 13th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) sidelined for Bills Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) reportedly day-to-day for Bills December 10th, 2018
- Josh Allen throws for 206 yards, runs for 101 yards and a touchdown in Bills' loss December 10th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin waived by Buffalo December 4th, 2018