Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman went 9-for-10 with 119 yards, a touchdown, and an interception against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.
Peterman completed his first nine passes, including a 28-yard touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin. The Bills had driven to the Carolina 26 and looked primed for another score, but Peterman's tenth and final pass of the night found its way into the arms of the Panthers' Shaq Thompson.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) reportedly ruled out for Bills Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) questionable to return against Texans October 14th, 2018
- Bills coach Sean McDermott doesn't dismiss LeSean McCoy trade rumors October 10th, 2018
- Sean McDermott: Josh Allen shouldering load for Bills 'unrealistic' October 9th, 2018