Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman went 9-for-10 with 119 yards, a touchdown, and an interception against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.
Peterman completed his first nine passes, including a 28-yard touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin. The Bills had driven to the Carolina 26 and looked primed for another score, but Peterman's tenth and final pass of the night found its way into the arms of the Panthers' Shaq Thompson.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend has filed a personal injury lawsuit against him August 13th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday August 9th, 2018
- Bills taking it slow with Josh Allen August 7th, 2018
- Bills reportedly acquire Corey Coleman from Browns for 2020 7th-round pick August 6th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) activated from Bills' non-football injury list August 5th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen having up-and-down start to training camp August 1st, 2018