Nathan Peterman finishes 9-for-10 with 119 yards and a score on Thursday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Nathan Peterman went 9-for-10 with 119 yards, a touchdown, and an interception against the Carolina Panthers on Thursday.
Peterman completed his first nine passes, including a 28-yard touchdown to Kelvin Benjamin. The Bills had driven to the Carolina 26 and looked primed for another score, but Peterman's tenth and final pass of the night found its way into the arms of the Panthers' Shaq Thompson.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) sidelined for Bills Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) reportedly day-to-day for Bills December 10th, 2018
- Josh Allen throws for 206 yards, runs for 101 yards and a touchdown in Bills' loss December 10th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin waived by Buffalo December 4th, 2018
- Zay Jones finds end zone twice in Bills' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Josh Allen runs for 135 yards in Bills' Week 13 loss to Miami December 2nd, 2018