Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Adrian Peterson returning to Washington on 2-year deal March 13th, 2019
- Washington reportedly releasing Stacy McGee March 13th, 2019
- Zach Brown to reportedly be released by Washington March 13th, 2019
- Redskins sign Landon Collins to six-year deal on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019