Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) questionable Week 15 for Washington December 14th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (ankle, foot) will not play for Washington in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Josh Doctson (concussion) still out for Washington Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (toe) still not practicing, 'coming along' for Washington December 13th, 2018
- Washington's Derrius Guice had additional knee surgeries December 13th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson remains in concussion protocol December 12th, 2018