Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Jordan Reed has 5 receptions, Washington beats Panthers October 15th, 2018
- Alex Smith contributes to Washington win with 163 yards, 2 touchdowns October 15th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee/shoulder) active for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (rib, knee) inactive for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018