Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Chris Thompson considered day-to-day for Washington October 15th, 2018
- Jamison Crowder (ankle) will not practice for Washington before Friday October 15th, 2018
- Jordan Reed has 5 receptions, Washington beats Panthers October 15th, 2018
- Alex Smith contributes to Washington win with 163 yards, 2 touchdowns October 15th, 2018
- Paul Richardson (knee/shoulder) active for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (rib, knee) inactive for Washington in Week 6 October 14th, 2018