Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- Washington's Derrius Guice out for the season with torn ACL August 10th, 2018
- Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury August 9th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson (shoulder) returns to practice on Tuesday August 7th, 2018
- Washignton's Jordan Reed still was work to do with his conditioning August 6th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson (shoulder) checks out fine, will return soon August 2nd, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson reportedly suffers minor shoulder injury at Wednesday's practice August 1st, 2018