Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Washington's Josh Doctson in concussion protocol December 10th, 2018
- Jordan Reed's injury not "major," but he could still miss the rest of Washington's season December 10th, 2018
- Josh Johnson to start for Washington versus Jaguars in Week 15 December 10th, 2018
- Josh Doctson (hip) active in Week 14 for Washington December 9th, 2018
- Josh Doctson (hip) questionable for Washington Sunday December 7th, 2018
- Dianna Russini: Concern Redskins quarterback Alex Smith's injury could be "career-ending" December 6th, 2018