Derrius Guice exits Thursday night's preseason opener with potential knee injury
Washington Redskins rookie running back Derrius Guice left Thursday night's game against the New England Patriots to get evaluated for a knee injury.
There's no word yet on the severity of the injury, but he's been seen walking around on the sideline, so hopefully this is just a minor setback. He will have an MRI on Friday "just in case", according to Ian Rapoport. Guice had 6 carries for 19 yards before leaving tonight's game.
We have Guice projected as the RB23 this season, with 1,048.7 yards from scrimmage and 7.3 touchdowns.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) running at full speed February 6th, 2019
- Washington expects Alex Smith to miss 2019, per report January 28th, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Jay Gruden: Jamison Crowder should be offseason priority for Washington January 15th, 2019
- Washington's Jay Gruden will return as head coach in 2019 January 4th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (illness) questionable for Washington in Week 17 December 28th, 2018