Tyrod Taylor goes 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown on Thursday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor went 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown in the first half of Thursday night's preseason game against the New York Giants.
Taylor looked very comfortable with his new team; three of those five completions went for more than 20 yards, including a 36-yard touchdown to David Njoku.
We have Tyrod projected for 2,767 passing yards, 7 passing touchdowns, and 436 rushing yards this season.
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jarvis Landry scores twice on Sunday in Browns' victory December 10th, 2018
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb projected for 101.6 scrimmage yards in Week 14's matchup against Carolina December 8th, 2018
- Update: Sam Dekker sent to Washington as part of three-team trade December 7th, 2018
- Denzel Ward (concussion) out for Browns versus Panthers December 7th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield throws a career-high 4 touchdowns in Browns' win November 25th, 2018
- Browns' Nick Chubb grinds out 2 scores in Week 12 win over Bengals November 25th, 2018