Tyrod Taylor goes 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown on Thursday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor went 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown in the first half of Thursday night's preseason game against the New York Giants.
Taylor looked very comfortable with his new team; three of those five completions went for more than 20 yards, including a 36-yard touchdown to David Njoku.
We have Tyrod projected for 2,767 passing yards, 7 passing touchdowns, and 436 rushing yards this season.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- Nick Foles (neck) will suit up for the Eagles' second preseason game August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor goes 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown on Thursday August 9th, 2018
- David Njoku scores twice in first half for Browns on Thursday August 9th, 2018
- Browns' Antonio Callaway cited for marijuana possession August 7th, 2018
- Dez Bryant's interest in Browns reportedly in doubt August 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor remains Browns' starter August 6th, 2018