Tyrod Taylor goes 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown on Thursday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor went 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown in the first half of Thursday night's preseason game against the New York Giants.
Taylor looked very comfortable with his new team; three of those five completions went for more than 20 yards, including a 36-yard touchdown to David Njoku.
We have Tyrod projected for 2,767 passing yards, 7 passing touchdowns, and 436 rushing yards this season.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Browns again say Nick Chubb needs more carries October 15th, 2018
- Browns' David Njoku scores 1st touchdown of season October 15th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) expected to play Week 7 from Cleveland October 15th, 2018
- Browns' Jarvis Landry projected for 11.0 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Breshad Perriman signs with the Cleveland Browns, per report October 13th, 2018
- Browns' wideout Derrick Willies (shoulder) questionable for Week 6 October 12th, 2018