Tyrod Taylor goes 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown on Thursday
Cleveland Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor went 5-for-5 for 99 yards and a touchdown in the first half of Thursday night's preseason game against the New York Giants.
Taylor looked very comfortable with his new team; three of those five completions went for more than 20 yards, including a 36-yard touchdown to David Njoku.
We have Tyrod projected for 2,767 passing yards, 7 passing touchdowns, and 436 rushing yards this season.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Cleveland's Nick Chubb erupts for 209 scrimmage yards in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- David Njoku (ribs, knee) expected to play for Cleveland in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Browns' Denzel Ward (hip) questionable for Sunday November 9th, 2018
- David Njoku (knee, ribs) questionable for Browns Week 10 November 9th, 2018
- Baker Mayfield generates 297 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception for Browns November 5th, 2018
- Nick Chubb rushes for 85 yards and a TD in Cleveland's loss on Sunday November 5th, 2018