Devontae Booker leads Broncos' first depth chart
Denver Broncos running back Devontae Booker is listed as the starter on the team's first depth chart.
This is an unofficial depth chart but it indicates Booker enters preseason action with an advantage over third-round rookie Royce Freeman. They both figure to see a comparable amount of work in the regular season, at least until one emerges as a lead back.
numberFire's models currently project Booker to rush 129.9 times for 550.5 yards and 2.22 touchdowns, in addition to 21.9 catches for 149.1 yards and 0.47 scores. That makes him the RB48 in our preseason fantasy rankings, while Freeman checks in ahead at 35th.
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Lions' Marvin Jones (knee) absent from Wednesday's practice November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Chris Thompson (ribs) likely to miss Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Denver's Royce Freeman (ankle) expected back for Week 11 November 12th, 2018
- Broncos' Jeff Heuerman leads way with 10 catches, 83 yards, 1 touchdown November 5th, 2018
- Denver's Royce Freeman (ankle) inactive for Week 9's game against Texans November 4th, 2018
- Royce Freeman (ankle) not expected to play for Denver in Week 9 November 4th, 2018
- Royce Freeman (ankle) questionable in Week 9 for Denver November 2nd, 2018