Devontae Booker leads Broncos' first depth chart
Denver Broncos running back Devontae Booker is listed as the starter on the team's first depth chart.
This is an unofficial depth chart but it indicates Booker enters preseason action with an advantage over third-round rookie Royce Freeman. They both figure to see a comparable amount of work in the regular season, at least until one emerges as a lead back.
numberFire's models currently project Booker to rush 129.9 times for 550.5 yards and 2.22 touchdowns, in addition to 21.9 catches for 149.1 yards and 0.47 scores. That makes him the RB48 in our preseason fantasy rankings, while Freeman checks in ahead at 35th.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Jarvis Landry (knee) limited in Browns' practice on Monday September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Case Keenum's middling effort gets Broncos past Raiders September 17th, 2018
- Broncos' Case Keenum projected to be a top-15 fantasy quarterback in Week 2 September 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas projected to be a top-12 PPR option in Week 2 September 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman played fewer than 40 percent of the snaps Sunday September 10th, 2018
- Emmanuel Sanders finishes preseason in impressive fashion August 30th, 2018