Devontae Booker leads Broncos' first depth chart
Denver Broncos running back Devontae Booker is listed as the starter on the team's first depth chart.
This is an unofficial depth chart but it indicates Booker enters preseason action with an advantage over third-round rookie Royce Freeman. They both figure to see a comparable amount of work in the regular season, at least until one emerges as a lead back.
numberFire's models currently project Booker to rush 129.9 times for 550.5 yards and 2.22 touchdowns, in addition to 21.9 catches for 149.1 yards and 0.47 scores. That makes him the RB48 in our preseason fantasy rankings, while Freeman checks in ahead at 35th.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Broncos choose Vic Fangio to be new head coach January 9th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay to undergo surgery for 'serious' wrist injury December 26th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) facing 'lengthy recovery' December 26th, 2018
- Phillip Lindsay injures wrist, hopeful to play in Broncos' finale December 25th, 2018
- Courtland Sutton draws 10 targets, scores in Denver loss December 25th, 2018
- Broncos' Tim Patrick sees less work in loss December 25th, 2018