Devontae Booker leads Broncos' first depth chart
Denver Broncos running back Devontae Booker is listed as the starter on the team's first depth chart.
This is an unofficial depth chart but it indicates Booker enters preseason action with an advantage over third-round rookie Royce Freeman. They both figure to see a comparable amount of work in the regular season, at least until one emerges as a lead back.
numberFire's models currently project Booker to rush 129.9 times for 550.5 yards and 2.22 touchdowns, in addition to 21.9 catches for 149.1 yards and 0.47 scores. That makes him the RB48 in our preseason fantasy rankings, while Freeman checks in ahead at 35th.
- 49ers shut down Nick Bosa (hamstring) from offseason program May 23rd, 2019
- Buccaneers sign Ndamukong Suh to 1-year deal May 21st, 2019
- Patriots reportedly extend Julian Edelman through 2021 May 21st, 2019
- Carson Wentz will be full participant in Eagles' OTAs May 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers release Gerald McCoy May 21st, 2019
- Texans reportedly release tight end Ryan Griffin on Friday May 17th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019
- Jeff Heuerman re-signing with Broncos for $9 million over 2 years March 15th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly sign Ja'Wuan James March 12th, 2019
- Report: Washington acquires Case Keenum from Denver for pick swap March 7th, 2019
- Washington, Broncos reportedly talking Case Keenum deal March 7th, 2019