Albert Wilson works with Dolphins' second team on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson worked mostly with the second-team offense on the first day of training camp on Thursday.
The Dolphins brought Wilson in for 3-years and $24 million earlier this offseason but DeVante Parker, Kenny Stills, and fellow free agent signing Danny Amendola saw the majority of the first-team reps at Thursday's practice. Amendola is 32 and has struggled with injuries throughout his career, so Wilson may wind up serving more as an insurance policy than a primary option.
Wilson is outside of the top-80 receivers in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 34.5 passes (56.4 targets) for 441.3 yards and 2.15 touchdowns this season.
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Lions' Marvin Jones (knee) absent from Wednesday's practice November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Chris Thompson (ribs) likely to miss Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) threw Sunday without pain November 13th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (shoulder) 'week-to-week' for Dolphins November 12th, 2018
- Frank Gore gains 102 yards in Dolphins' loss November 12th, 2018
- Jakeem Grant (Achilles) expected to play for Miami in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Kenny Stills (groin) not listed on Dolphins' Week 10 injury report for Miami November 9th, 2018
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) targeting Week 12 return November 7th, 2018