Albert Wilson works with Dolphins' second team on Thursday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson worked mostly with the second-team offense on the first day of training camp on Thursday.
The Dolphins brought Wilson in for 3-years and $24 million earlier this offseason but DeVante Parker, Kenny Stills, and fellow free agent signing Danny Amendola saw the majority of the first-team reps at Thursday's practice. Amendola is 32 and has struggled with injuries throughout his career, so Wilson may wind up serving more as an insurance policy than a primary option.
Wilson is outside of the top-80 receivers in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect him to catch 34.5 passes (56.4 targets) for 441.3 yards and 2.15 touchdowns this season.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 17 for Miami December 30th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) questionable in Week 17 for Miami December 28th, 2018
- Dolphins reportedly prepared to move on from Ryan Tannehill December 26th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill will remain Dolphins' starter in finale December 24th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 16 for Miami December 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard (knee) practicing again Thursday December 20th, 2018