Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler has been placed on the active/PUP list.
Fowler missed the offseason program due to an undisclosed upper-body injury which reportedly caused the lineman to lose "sizable muscle mass." He also received a one-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy due to an incident that occurred in a parking lot last summer. The Jaguars declined Fowler's fifth-year team option earlier this offseason, so the soon-to-be 24-year-old will likely be looking for a new home in 2019.
numberFire's models project Fowler to record 16.2 tackles and 3.96 sacks next season.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Brandin Cooks hauls in seven receptions in Rams' overtime win over the Saints January 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff produces one touchdown and 297 yards in Rams' NFC Championship victory January 20th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson breaks out in Rams' Divisional Round win January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley finds the endzone for Rams in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Todd Gurley (knee) taken off Rams injury report January 10th, 2019