Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list
Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler has been placed on the active/PUP list.
Fowler missed the offseason program due to an undisclosed upper-body injury which reportedly caused the lineman to lose "sizable muscle mass." He also received a one-game suspension for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy due to an incident that occurred in a parking lot last summer. The Jaguars declined Fowler's fifth-year team option earlier this offseason, so the soon-to-be 24-year-old will likely be looking for a new home in 2019.
numberFire's models project Fowler to record 16.2 tackles and 3.96 sacks next season.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Trey Quinn to ‘dominate’ slot for Washington March 29th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Eric Weddle joins Rams on 2-year, $10.5M deal March 9th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley maintains health is fine February 4th, 2019