Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to hold out of training camp if he doesn't get a new deal before the July 16 extension deadline, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Bell held out until September last season and will likely do so again as the two sides are far apart in talks for a long-term deal. The running back has yet to sign his franchise tender worth $14.5M as he looks for $17M per on a multi-year contract.
Our models project Bell to finish as the top running back in fantasy leagues as he totals 2,061.7 yards and 12.9 touchdowns on 396.7 touches in 2018.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) could return for Steelers this week December 11th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) expects to play for Steelers Sunday December 11th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster has 8 catches for 130 yards, 2 scores in Steelers' loss December 10th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels to see heavy workload in Week 14 December 9th, 2018