Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to hold out of training camp if he doesn't get a new deal before the July 16 extension deadline, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Bell held out until September last season and will likely do so again as the two sides are far apart in talks for a long-term deal. The running back has yet to sign his franchise tender worth $14.5M as he looks for $17M per on a multi-year contract.
Our models project Bell to finish as the top running back in fantasy leagues as he totals 2,061.7 yards and 12.9 touchdowns on 396.7 touches in 2018.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Ravens reportedly agree to trade Joe Flacco to Broncos February 13th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown: 'Time to move on' from Steelers February 12th, 2019
- Steelers not allowing Antonio Brown to seek trade January 28th, 2019
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) resumed jogging January 24th, 2019
- Antonio Brown, Steelers have 'some work to do' January 24th, 2019
- Ben Roethlisberger talking new deal with Steelers January 24th, 2019