Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to hold out of training camp if he doesn't get a new deal before the July 16 extension deadline, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Bell held out until September last season and will likely do so again as the two sides are far apart in talks for a long-term deal. The running back has yet to sign his franchise tender worth $14.5M as he looks for $17M per on a multi-year contract.
Our models project Bell to finish as the top running back in fantasy leagues as he totals 2,061.7 yards and 12.9 touchdowns on 396.7 touches in 2018.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- Antonio Brown (quad) to return for Steelers after first preseason game August 7th, 2018
- Vance McDonald listed as the starter on Steelers' depth chart August 4th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell to play under tag again, likely done with Steelers after 2018 July 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Le'Veon Bell may hold out first half of Steelers' season July 16th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp July 7th, 2018