Le'Veon Bell expected to skip Steelers' training camp
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell is expected to hold out of training camp if he doesn't get a new deal before the July 16 extension deadline, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Bell held out until September last season and will likely do so again as the two sides are far apart in talks for a long-term deal. The running back has yet to sign his franchise tender worth $14.5M as he looks for $17M per on a multi-year contract.
Our models project Bell to finish as the top running back in fantasy leagues as he totals 2,061.7 yards and 12.9 touchdowns on 396.7 touches in 2018.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- No sign of Le'Veon Bell at Steelers' facility on Monday, according to report October 15th, 2018
- JuJu Smith-Schuster posts 111 yards on 7 receptions for Pittsburgh October 15th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger passes for 369 yards, 1 touchdown in Steelers' win October 15th, 2018
- Antonio Brown hauls in the game-winning score for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- James Conner tops 100 yards, scores twice in Steelers' victory October 14th, 2018