Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb is recovering from an ankle injury that may sideline him for the beginning of training camp, reports Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Cobb participated in OTAs earlier this month, so this is a new injury but not anything that is expected to put his Week 1 status at risk. The veteran wideout turns 28 in August and he's expected to start opposite Davante Adams in the Packers' offense this season.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers tosses 2 scores in Packers' win December 10th, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 7 passes and scores against Atlanta on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham (knee, thumb) will play in Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham catches 8 passes for 50 yards on Sunday December 3rd, 2018
- Davante Adams catches 8 balls for 93 yards and a score on Sunday in Packers' loss December 3rd, 2018
- Green Bay Packers fire head coach Mike McCarthy after Week 13 loss December 2nd, 2018