Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb is recovering from an ankle injury that may sideline him for the beginning of training camp, reports Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Cobb participated in OTAs earlier this month, so this is a new injury but not anything that is expected to put his Week 1 status at risk. The veteran wideout turns 28 in August and he's expected to start opposite Davante Adams in the Packers' offense this season.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Packers' Muhammad Wilkerson (ankle) likely done for season September 24th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham catches 5 passes for 45 yards in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Davante Adams scores touchdown in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers (knee) throws for 265 yards, 2 scores in Packers' loss September 24th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers (knee) officially active for Packers in Washington September 23rd, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers (knee) expected to play on Sunday for Green Bay September 23rd, 2018