Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb is recovering from an ankle injury that may sideline him for the beginning of training camp, reports Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Cobb participated in OTAs earlier this month, so this is a new injury but not anything that is expected to put his Week 1 status at risk. The veteran wideout turns 28 in August and he's expected to start opposite Davante Adams in the Packers' offense this season.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Saints add Shane Vereen to backfield July 18th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers would 'love to play to 40' July 16th, 2018
- Packers running back Aaron Jones suspended two games July 3rd, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018