Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb is recovering from an ankle injury that may sideline him for the beginning of training camp, reports Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Cobb participated in OTAs earlier this month, so this is a new injury but not anything that is expected to put his Week 1 status at risk. The veteran wideout turns 28 in August and he's expected to start opposite Davante Adams in the Packers' offense this season.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Packers place original-round tender on Geronimo Allison March 14th, 2019
- Nick Perry waived by Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Preston Smith, Packers reportedly agree on deal March 12th, 2019
- Adrian Amos reportedly signing with Green Bay March 12th, 2019
- Packers reportedly sign Za'Darius Smith March 12th, 2019
- Packers not expected to re-sign Randall Cobb, per analyst February 25th, 2019