Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman's appeal of his four-game PED suspension is scheduled for Monday.
Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, but he intends to argue that the ruling should be tossed because the league mishandled the results. Furthermore, as Monday Morning Quarterback reported last week, the substance which triggered a positive test wasn't recognized by the league's testers, which could give credence to the receiver's appeal.
Assuming the suspension is upheld and Edelman plays 12 games, numberFire's models project him to catch 66.1 passes (87.4 targets) for 696.1 yards and 3.50 touchdowns in 2018.
- Atlanta's Tevin Coleman explodes for 145 rushing yards in Week 15's blowout win over Arizona December 16th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson rushes for a season-high 119 yards in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Antonio Brown scores 13th touchdown of the season in Pittsburgh's Week 15 victory over New England December 16th, 2018
- Buffalo's Robert Foster produces 108 receiving yards against Detroit in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Samuels gives Steelers a boost, rushes for 142 yards in win December 16th, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin catches 4 passes for 77 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman catches 9 passes and scores on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Tom Brady throws for 358 yards and 3 touchdowns in Patriots' loss Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) officially out for Dolphins versus Patriots December 7th, 2018
- Tom Brady removed from Patriots Week 14 injury report December 6th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel projected for 87.9 scrimmage yards in Week 14's game against Miami December 5th, 2018