Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman's appeal of his four-game PED suspension is scheduled for Monday.
Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, but he intends to argue that the ruling should be tossed because the league mishandled the results. Furthermore, as Monday Morning Quarterback reported last week, the substance which triggered a positive test wasn't recognized by the league's testers, which could give credence to the receiver's appeal.
Assuming the suspension is upheld and Edelman plays 12 games, numberFire's models project him to catch 66.1 passes (87.4 targets) for 696.1 yards and 3.50 touchdowns in 2018.
- Broncos' Carlos Henderson suspended one game for violating substance abuse policy August 15th, 2018
- Titans' Rishard Matthews (undisclosed) remains injured August 15th, 2018
- Jeremy McNichols filling in with 49ers' starters August 15th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith back at Saints' practice Wednesday August 15th, 2018
- D.J. Chark has been 'most impressive' Jaguars' wideout August 15th, 2018
- John Brown the 'standout' of Ravens training camp August 15th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018
- Patriots add $5 million in incentives to Tom Brady's contract August 9th, 2018
- Patriots release 2016 fourth-rounder Malcolm Mitchell August 6th, 2018
- Cordarrelle Patterson 'turning heads' in Patriots camp August 6th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead listed as Patriots' unofficial starter August 6th, 2018
- Eric Decker listed as Patriots' starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018