Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman's appeal of his four-game PED suspension is scheduled for Monday.
Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, but he intends to argue that the ruling should be tossed because the league mishandled the results. Furthermore, as Monday Morning Quarterback reported last week, the substance which triggered a positive test wasn't recognized by the league's testers, which could give credence to the receiver's appeal.
Assuming the suspension is upheld and Edelman plays 12 games, numberFire's models project him to catch 66.1 passes (87.4 targets) for 696.1 yards and 3.50 touchdowns in 2018.
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out again for Vikings Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) officially ruled out again for Jaguars October 19th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) expected to return for Colts Sunday October 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' tight end James O'Shaughnessy (hip) inactive Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) in walking boot, undergoing MRI October 19th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) doubtful for Jets versus Vikings October 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018