Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman's appeal of his four-game PED suspension is scheduled for Monday.
Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing drug policy, but he intends to argue that the ruling should be tossed because the league mishandled the results. Furthermore, as Monday Morning Quarterback reported last week, the substance which triggered a positive test wasn't recognized by the league's testers, which could give credence to the receiver's appeal.
Assuming the suspension is upheld and Edelman plays 12 games, numberFire's models project him to catch 66.1 passes (87.4 targets) for 696.1 yards and 3.50 touchdowns in 2018.
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Patriots part ways with Adrian Clayborn March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly pick up Maurice Harris on 1-year deal March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly sign Bruce Ellington for a season March 15th, 2019
- Patriots reportedly interested in Golden Tate March 14th, 2019
- Phillip Dorsett reportedly staying put with Patriots March 14th, 2019
- Jason McCourty reportedly re-signs with Patriots for 2 years March 13th, 2019