Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant may be facing imminent league discipline, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Gehlken says that Bryant is believed to have violated the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, which is obviously disturbing news for a player who missed the entire 2016 season because of substance-abuse violations. If the report is true, Bryant could be suspended for another full year, if not longer. The Raiders acquired Bryant from the Pittsburgh Steelers in April in exchange for the 79th overall pick in this year's draft.
Prior to this report, numberFire's models projected Bryant to catch 42.2 passes (74.5 targets) for 562.6 yards and 3.07 touchdowns in 2018.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Ryan Switzer could see expanded role with Raiders June 26th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Raiders waive quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Khalil Mack will likely skip Raiders' minicamp this weekend June 11th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018