Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant may be facing imminent league discipline, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Gehlken says that Bryant is believed to have violated the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, which is obviously disturbing news for a player who missed the entire 2016 season because of substance-abuse violations. If the report is true, Bryant could be suspended for another full year, if not longer. The Raiders acquired Bryant from the Pittsburgh Steelers in April in exchange for the 79th overall pick in this year's draft.
Prior to this report, numberFire's models projected Bryant to catch 42.2 passes (74.5 targets) for 562.6 yards and 3.07 touchdowns in 2018.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) will play for Oakland in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) officially questionable for Raiders Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Raiders' Seth Roberts (concussion) limited Thursday December 7th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (groin) will remain on Raiders' injured reserve December 6th, 2018