Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant may be facing imminent league discipline, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Gehlken says that Bryant is believed to have violated the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, which is obviously disturbing news for a player who missed the entire 2016 season because of substance-abuse violations. If the report is true, Bryant could be suspended for another full year, if not longer. The Raiders acquired Bryant from the Pittsburgh Steelers in April in exchange for the 79th overall pick in this year's draft.
Prior to this report, numberFire's models projected Bryant to catch 42.2 passes (74.5 targets) for 562.6 yards and 3.07 touchdowns in 2018.
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- J.J. Nelson joins Raiders' revamped receiving group March 15th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly cut Jordy Nelson March 14th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams reportedly signs with Raiders March 13th, 2019
- Raiders reportedly adding Trent Brown on 4-year, $66 million deal March 11th, 2019