Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Martavis Bryant may be facing imminent league discipline, reports Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Gehlken says that Bryant is believed to have violated the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, which is obviously disturbing news for a player who missed the entire 2016 season because of substance-abuse violations. If the report is true, Bryant could be suspended for another full year, if not longer. The Raiders acquired Bryant from the Pittsburgh Steelers in April in exchange for the 79th overall pick in this year's draft.
Prior to this report, numberFire's models projected Bryant to catch 42.2 passes (74.5 targets) for 562.6 yards and 3.07 touchdowns in 2018.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr 'too aggressive' in Raiders' latest loss September 25th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch scores in the Raiders' loss to the Dolphins September 24th, 2018
- Seth Roberts a healthy scratch in Week 3 for Oakland September 23rd, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr projected as the QB26 for Week 3 September 20th, 2018