Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eric Berry (heel) expected to make season debut for Chiefs Thursday night December 12th, 2018
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper (leg) unable to practice on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Brandon Marshall December 12th, 2018
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (thigh) practices on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) does not practice for Steelers Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) 'trending toward' playing for Texans Week 15 December 11th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson throws for 267 yards, 1 TD in Texans' loss on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) out in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) not expected to play in Week 14 for Houston December 9th, 2018
- Houston's DeAndre Hopkins ranked as Week 14's top wide receiver December 8th, 2018