Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson (knee) said he is "right where [he needs] to be" in his rehab from a torn ACL.
Watson suffered his injury last November. "For the nine-week goal we put in from the beginning [of the offseason program], I'm pretty much where I wanted to be," Watson said. He hasn't gotten to participate in 11-on-11 drills so far, but he was practicing without a brace on Tuesday and is expected to be ready for camp.
Our models project Watson as our fifth-best fantasy quarterback in the 2018 season. We peg him for 3,846 passing yards, 30.6 touchdowns, and 14.2 interceptions on 540 pass attempts, while adding 62 carries for 373 rushing yards and 3.6 touchdowns.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great' July 19th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Texans sign Benardrick McKinney to a 5-year, $50 million extension June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) progressing as expected in rehab June 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) spotted without a brace during minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Texans do not plan to reduce Deshaun Watson's running in 2018 June 9th, 2018