Raiders waive quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday
The Oakland Raiders have waived quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday.
Hackenberg was acquired earlier this offseason from the New York Jets for a conditional seventh-round pick but after struggling in OTAs he has been released. The Raiders will get to keep their pick after the move. Hackenberg will go down as one of the most disappointing picks in recent years after being drafted by New York with the 51st overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft.
Hackenberg has not thrown an NFL pass during the regular season and completed just 59 of 121 passes (48.8%) he attempted during 6 preseason games the last two seasons.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement injures knee, reportedly 'expected to miss time' December 11th, 2018
- Rapoport: Eagles expected to sign Boston Scott from Saints' practice squad December 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery has 50 yards, 1 touchdown on 6 catches in Eagles' loss December 10th, 2018
- Josh Adams sees only 7 carries in Eagles' loss December 10th, 2018