49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster was present at the team's OTAs on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Foster had domestic violence charges dismissed and a weapons felony reduced to a misdemeanor. He will be due to return to court in June for a possession charge independent of the situation with his then-girlfriend. However, he's unlikely to face discipline and the team has welcomed him back after sticking with him through the legal process.
Foster, the 31st overall pick in the 2017 draft, yielded 59 tackles and 1 pass defensed in 10 starts this past season.
- Jaguars' James Robinson racks up 129 yards with 2 touchdowns September 25th, 2020
- Breshad Perriman (ankle) sitting out for Jets versus Colts September 25th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder (hamstring) ruled out again for Jets September 25th, 2020
- Nick Mullens officially named 49ers' Week 3 starter against Giants September 25th, 2020
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) probably out again for Saints September 25th, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) truly uncertain for Falcons in Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) DNP on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Antonio Gibson totals 44 yards on 11 touches for Washington in debut September 14th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will 'try to play' Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Washington Football Team reportedly releases wide receiver Trey Quinn September 5th, 2020
- Washington releases Adrian Peterson September 4th, 2020