Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (ankle) wants to do more than they are letting him during OTAs, head coach Pat Shurmur said.
"He’s champing at the bit wanting to get out and do more than we’re allowing him to do at this point," Shurmur said. "But I think we’re just trying to make sure that everything is healed to the fullest before we put him out there." It sounds Beckham is pretty much back to 100 percent but the Giants are understandably going to take it easy at this point in the offseason.
numberFire's early models project OBJ to catch 99.0 passes (166.5 targets) for 1,351.1 yards and 9.16 touchdowns in 2018.
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for top-12 fantasy finish in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Texans send Bruce Ellington (hamstring) to injured reserve September 25th, 2018
- Everson Griffen (personal) ruled out for Vikings Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Austin Davis signed by Titans September 25th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) might play on Thursday for Minnesota September 25th, 2018
- Giants' Evan Engram reportedly 'week-to-week' with sprained MCL September 24th, 2018
- Eli Manning leads the Giants' to their first win of 2018 September 24th, 2018
- Odell Beckham snags 9 catches for 109 yards in Giants' win September 24th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley totals 117 yards in Giants' Week 3 win September 23rd, 2018
- Giants' Evan Engram exits early, ruled out for remainer of Week 3 September 23rd, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple (groin) still out at Friday's practice September 21st, 2018