Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (ankle) wants to do more than they are letting him during OTAs, head coach Pat Shurmur said.
"He’s champing at the bit wanting to get out and do more than we’re allowing him to do at this point," Shurmur said. "But I think we’re just trying to make sure that everything is healed to the fullest before we put him out there." It sounds Beckham is pretty much back to 100 percent but the Giants are understandably going to take it easy at this point in the offseason.
numberFire's early models project OBJ to catch 99.0 passes (166.5 targets) for 1,351.1 yards and 9.16 touchdowns in 2018.
- Texans sign left tackle Matt Kalil March 23rd, 2019
- Rashaan Melvin signs one-year deal with Lions March 23rd, 2019
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Golden Tate, Giants agree to four-year deal March 14th, 2019
- Report: Giants committed to Eli Manning in 2019 March 14th, 2019
- Giants ship Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland March 12th, 2019
- Antoine Bethea reportedly becoming member of Giants for 14th season March 12th, 2019
- Giants, Browns reportedly swapping Kevin Zeitler, Olivier Vernon and picks March 8th, 2019
- Report: Browns acquiring Olivier Vernon from Giants for Kevin Zeitler March 8th, 2019