Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (ankle) wants to do more than they are letting him during OTAs, head coach Pat Shurmur said.
"He’s champing at the bit wanting to get out and do more than we’re allowing him to do at this point," Shurmur said. "But I think we’re just trying to make sure that everything is healed to the fullest before we put him out there." It sounds Beckham is pretty much back to 100 percent but the Giants are understandably going to take it easy at this point in the offseason.
numberFire's early models project OBJ to catch 99.0 passes (166.5 targets) for 1,351.1 yards and 9.16 touchdowns in 2018.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) intends to attend Giants training camp June 18th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) 'cleared to practice' for Giants June 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham not expected to do team drills at Giants' mini camp June 12th, 2018
- Giants' Sterling Shepard being used as an outside receiver in practice June 1st, 2018
- Odell Beckham 'pretty close' to being cleared for Giants May 29th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018