Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham (ankle) wants to do more than they are letting him during OTAs, head coach Pat Shurmur said.
"He’s champing at the bit wanting to get out and do more than we’re allowing him to do at this point," Shurmur said. "But I think we’re just trying to make sure that everything is healed to the fullest before we put him out there." It sounds Beckham is pretty much back to 100 percent but the Giants are understandably going to take it easy at this point in the offseason.
numberFire's early models project OBJ to catch 99.0 passes (166.5 targets) for 1,351.1 yards and 9.16 touchdowns in 2018.
- Derrick Henry does it again, finishes with 170 yards and 2 scores as Titans win December 16th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack rushes for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns December 16th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) officially inactive for Steelers again Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd injures knee, will not return for Bengals versus Raiders December 16th, 2018
- Aaron Jones (knee) will not return for Packers versus Bears December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Marcus Murphy doubtful to return with arm injury December 16th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) ruled out for Giants again in Week 15 versus Titans December 14th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) 'much better', unsure about Week 15 December 13th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) gets in limited practice Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Odell Beckham (quad) 'getting better' for Giants, not practicing Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Giants' Odell Beckham (quad) 'felt a lot better' on Monday December 10th, 2018