49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp
San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman expects to be ready for training camp, reports ESPN's Josina Anderson.
Sherman told Anderson that he jogged on the field for the first time on Wednesday and said his Achilles "felt great." He added, "I'll be ready for training camp, but (the team) is going to be overly cautious either way." There's the possibility that the veteran is held out of all of preseason, but his progress is encouraging for a full season in his first with San Francisco.
Last season in Seattle, Sherman tallied 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions in 9 games. Pro Football Focus graded him as the 33rd-best corner in 2018.
- Broncos' third-rounder Royce Freeman 'absolutely' can earn lead role June 25th, 2018
- Randall Cobb reportedly dealing with ankle injury, could miss start of Packers' training camp June 25th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman's appeal scheduled for Monday June 25th, 2018
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018