49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp
San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman expects to be ready for training camp, reports ESPN's Josina Anderson.
Sherman told Anderson that he jogged on the field for the first time on Wednesday and said his Achilles "felt great." He added, "I'll be ready for training camp, but (the team) is going to be overly cautious either way." There's the possibility that the veteran is held out of all of preseason, but his progress is encouraging for a full season in his first with San Francisco.
Last season in Seattle, Sherman tallied 25 tackles, 7 passes defensed and 2 interceptions in 9 games. Pro Football Focus graded him as the 33rd-best corner in 2018.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans rebounds with six reception performance against New York in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Panthers' D.J. Moore flashes in Week 11 with 157 receiving yard performance November 18th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley scores three touchdowns in New York's Week 11 win over Buccaneers November 18th, 2018
- Baltimore's Joe Flacco (hip) not expected back in Week 12 November 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott accounts for 201 scrimmage yards in Week 11's victory over Atlanta November 18th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton explodes for 155 receiving yards in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Nick Mullens not able to pull it off again for 49ers versus Giants November 13th, 2018
- Matt Breida racks up 132 yards, 2 touchdowns for 49ers November 13th, 2018
- George Kittle has 9 catches for 83 yards in 49ers' loss November 13th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) out for San Francisco in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Nick Mullens to make another start for 49ers Week 10 November 6th, 2018