Raiders' Donald Penn will not be charged for domestic violence
Oakland Raiders left tackle Donald Penn will not be charged with domestic violence by the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
An issue called for the police to be called to a dispute between Penn and his ex-wife last month. However, both sides denied that there was anything physical about the altercation, which has led to this being a non-issue. Even if the league were to investigate itself, it's unlikely that anything in the way of a suspension will result. The 35-year-old veteran is set to start as long as he's fully recovered from a Lisfranc injury.
Penn rated out as Pro Football Focus' 23rd-ranked tackle in football a season ago.
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Bills trade wide receiver Zay Jones to Oakland for fifth round pick October 7th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs produces two scores in Week 5's victory over Chicago October 6th, 2019
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams (foot) ruled out for Week 5 versus Bears October 6th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) unlikely to play for Raiders in Week 5 October 6th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs projected for 15.7 touches in Week 5 October 5th, 2019
- Raiders' Darren Waller ranked as Week 5's TE7 October 5th, 2019