Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram's appeal of his 4-game PED suspension has already been heard and denied by the National Football League.
The league waited for the appeals process to play out before announcing Ingram's decision on Tuesday. He will miss Weeks 1-4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons, and New York Giants, which should create even more opportunity for Alvin Kamara out of the Saints' backfield.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Blake Bortles inks a one-year deal with Los Angeles Rams March 18th, 2019
- Bengals reportedly part with Vontaze Burfict March 18th, 2019
- Haloti Ngata announces retirement after 13 seasons March 18th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick reportedly signs a two-year deal with the Dolphins on Sunday March 17th, 2019
- Raiders release Donald Penn on Saturday March 16th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater reportedly rejects Dolphins, staying in New Orleans March 12th, 2019