Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram's appeal of his 4-game PED suspension has already been heard and denied by the National Football League.
The league waited for the appeals process to play out before announcing Ingram's decision on Tuesday. He will miss Weeks 1-4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons, and New York Giants, which should create even more opportunity for Alvin Kamara out of the Saints' backfield.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Saints reportedly sign Terrance West to help fill void June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Tim Hightower is participating in Saints minicamp June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Free agent Jamaal Charles visiting with the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Mark Ingram not expected to join Saints until veteran minicamp May 10th, 2018
- Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL May 9th, 2018