Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram's appeal of his 4-game PED suspension has already been heard and denied by the National Football League.
The league waited for the appeals process to play out before announcing Ingram's decision on Tuesday. He will miss Weeks 1-4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons, and New York Giants, which should create even more opportunity for Alvin Kamara out of the Saints' backfield.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas up to 38 catches on 40 targets in 2018 September 24th, 2018
- Drew Brees racks up 5 total touchdowns in Saints' OT win September 23rd, 2018
- Alvin Kamara racks up 190 total yards as Saints top Falcons in overtime September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) active for New Orleans on Sunday September 23rd, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018