Mark Ingram's appeal of 4-game PED ban previously denied by NFL
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram's appeal of his 4-game PED suspension has already been heard and denied by the National Football League.
The league waited for the appeals process to play out before announcing Ingram's decision on Tuesday. He will miss Weeks 1-4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons, and New York Giants, which should create even more opportunity for Alvin Kamara out of the Saints' backfield.
Ingram averaged 14.2 FanDuel points per game last season while totaling 1,124 yards and 12 touchdowns on the ground, in addition to 58 catches (71 targets) for 416 scoreless yards through the air.
- Derrick Henry does it again, finishes with 170 yards and 2 scores as Titans win December 16th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack rushes for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns December 16th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) officially inactive for Steelers again Week 15 December 16th, 2018
- Tyler Boyd injures knee, will not return for Bengals versus Raiders December 16th, 2018
- Aaron Jones (knee) will not return for Packers versus Bears December 16th, 2018
- Bills' Marcus Murphy doubtful to return with arm injury December 16th, 2018
- Saints reportedly release Brandon Marshall December 12th, 2018
- Saints' Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is candidate for return from IR December 10th, 2018
- Drew Brees quiet again as Saints sink Buccaneers December 10th, 2018
- Michael Thomas catches 11 passes for 98 yards in Saints' win on Sunday December 10th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected to be Week 14's top fantasy passer December 8th, 2018
- Michael Thomas (ankle) practices on Thursday for New Orleans December 6th, 2018