Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reportedly up in the air about playing the 2018 season.
This report comes via ESPN's Adam Schefter, who adds "even though people who know him believe he will be back." Schefter expects him to return as well, though Brady is now 41 and with other priorities demanding his attention. There's also been some reported friction between the future Hall of Fame quarterback and coach Bill Belichick. This should make it even more likely that New England looks for a quarterback early in this year's draft.
In 2017, Brady's 162.4 Net Expected Points led the entire NFL, and by a sizable margin over the next-closest player.
- Bears' Trey Burton impresses in second preseason game August 19th, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley aiming to repeat as fantasy's best running back August 19th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins should remain Texans' favorite target August 19th, 2018
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas held out of Saturday's game due to wrist injury August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara could regress, remains top-10 fantasy back August 19th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees projected as top-three quarterback in age-40 season August 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski only tight end projected for double-digit scores August 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead reportedly managing 'slight tear' in knee August 17th, 2018
- Kenny Britt (hamstring) still out at Patriots' practice August 17th, 2018
- Chris Hogan, Patriots in 'ongoing' contract talks August 16th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018
- Patriots add $5 million in incentives to Tom Brady's contract August 9th, 2018