Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reportedly up in the air about playing the 2018 season.
This report comes via ESPN's Adam Schefter, who adds "even though people who know him believe he will be back." Schefter expects him to return as well, though Brady is now 41 and with other priorities demanding his attention. There's also been some reported friction between the future Hall of Fame quarterback and coach Bill Belichick. This should make it even more likely that New England looks for a quarterback early in this year's draft.
In 2017, Brady's 162.4 Net Expected Points led the entire NFL, and by a sizable margin over the next-closest player.
- Tyreek Hill scores 3 times as the Chiefs fall to Patriots in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Kareem Hunt totals 185 yards as Chiefs get edged out by Patriots October 14th, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes tosses 4 touchdown passes as Chiefs come up short October 14th, 2018
- Cam Newton throws 2 touchdown passes in Panthers' Week 6 loss October 14th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green hauls in 7 catches in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Case Keenum tops 300 yards as Broncos come up short October 14th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Sony Michel (questionable) reportedly expected to play in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Josh Gordon (hamstring) expected to play in Week 6 for New England October 14th, 2018
- Chris Hogan (thigh) returns to Patriots practice Friday October 12th, 2018