Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady is reportedly up in the air about playing the 2018 season.
This report comes via ESPN's Adam Schefter, who adds "even though people who know him believe he will be back." Schefter expects him to return as well, though Brady is now 41 and with other priorities demanding his attention. There's also been some reported friction between the future Hall of Fame quarterback and coach Bill Belichick. This should make it even more likely that New England looks for a quarterback early in this year's draft.
In 2017, Brady's 162.4 Net Expected Points led the entire NFL, and by a sizable margin over the next-closest player.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for three scores in Sunday's Divisional Playoff victory January 13th, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) out in Week 17 for New England December 30th, 2018
- New England's Sony Michel rushes for 116 yards in Week 16's victory over Buffalo December 23rd, 2018
- New England's Julian Edelman ranked as Week 16's WR16 December 22nd, 2018