Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year
The Minnesota Vikings signed wide receiver Kendall Wright, formerly of the Chicago Bears, to a one-year contract.
Wright will replace Jarius Wright in the slot and compete for third receiver duties behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. The 28-year-old wideout was a 2012 first-round pick of the Tennessee Titans, where he spent five years before making a pit stop in Chicago with the Bears last season.
Wright averaged 6.9 FanDuel points per game last season while leading the Bears with 59 catches and 614 receiving yards. He also scored a touchdown.
- Josh Gordon still expected back for Browns August 16th, 2018
- Chris Hogan, Patriots in 'ongoing' contract talks August 16th, 2018
- Dez Bryant seeking 'prove-it' deal with Browns August 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) to sit out Chargers' second preseason game August 16th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) sprinting at Seahawks' practice Thursday August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Stefon Diggs reportedly signs 5-year extension with Vikings July 31st, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook says he is 'ahead of schedule' July 30th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (knee) full-go for Vikings July 26th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018