Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year
The Minnesota Vikings signed wide receiver Kendall Wright, formerly of the Chicago Bears, to a one-year contract.
Wright will replace Jarius Wright in the slot and compete for third receiver duties behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. The 28-year-old wideout was a 2012 first-round pick of the Tennessee Titans, where he spent five years before making a pit stop in Chicago with the Bears last season.
Wright averaged 6.9 FanDuel points per game last season while leading the Bears with 59 catches and 614 receiving yards. He also scored a touchdown.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kliff Kingsbury: Josh Rosen 'an extremely talented thrower' January 10th, 2019
- Cardinals hire Kliff Kingsbury as new head coach January 8th, 2019
- Ricky Seals-Jones (shoulder) out for Arizona in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Cardinals claim D.J. Swearinger off waivers December 26th, 2018
- David Johnson (quad) returns to Cardinals practice Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson (quad) did not practice Wednesday but is expected to play in Week 15 December 12th, 2018