Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year
The Minnesota Vikings signed wide receiver Kendall Wright, formerly of the Chicago Bears, to a one-year contract.
Wright will replace Jarius Wright in the slot and compete for third receiver duties behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. The 28-year-old wideout was a 2012 first-round pick of the Tennessee Titans, where he spent five years before making a pit stop in Chicago with the Bears last season.
Wright averaged 6.9 FanDuel points per game last season while leading the Bears with 59 catches and 614 receiving yards. He also scored a touchdown.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) in walking boot, undergoing MRI October 19th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald scores Cardinals' lone touchdown in blowout loss October 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford inactive for Cardinals on Thursday night October 18th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald (back) removed from Cardinals' injury report October 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson has a favorable matchup in Week 7 October 17th, 2018
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018