Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year
The Minnesota Vikings signed wide receiver Kendall Wright, formerly of the Chicago Bears, to a one-year contract.
Wright will replace Jarius Wright in the slot and compete for third receiver duties behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen. The 28-year-old wideout was a 2012 first-round pick of the Tennessee Titans, where he spent five years before making a pit stop in Chicago with the Bears last season.
Wright averaged 6.9 FanDuel points per game last season while leading the Bears with 59 catches and 614 receiving yards. He also scored a touchdown.
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018
- Buccaneers could be interested in Adrian Peterson May 27th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (knee) ahead of schedule heading into OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Kendall Wright signs on with Vikings for a year March 31st, 2018
- Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal March 20th, 2018
- Vikings ink Sheldon Richardson to one-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Rapoport: Vikings acquire Trevor Siemian from Broncos to be Kirk Cousins' backup March 14th, 2018
- Kirk Cousins will reportedly sign three-year deal with the Vikings March 13th, 2018