Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal
The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed kicker Kai Forbath to a one-year deal, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Last year, the 30-year-old enjoyed one of his best seasons in his second with the Vikings. He took advantage of playing his home games indoors and he'll look to do the same this season. He should find plenty of opportunities on what's shaping up to be an early Super Bowl contender.
Forbath went 32-of-38 on field goals with a long of 53 yards. His 12.82 net expected points ranked 16th among all NFL kickers.
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers could release Gerald McCoy this offseason January 16th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018
- Update: Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) limited Wednesday for Jaguars December 26th, 2018