Vikings re-sign Kai Forbath to one-year deal
The Minnesota Vikings have re-signed kicker Kai Forbath to a one-year deal, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Last year, the 30-year-old enjoyed one of his best seasons in his second with the Vikings. He took advantage of playing his home games indoors and he'll look to do the same this season. He should find plenty of opportunities on what's shaping up to be an early Super Bowl contender.
Forbath went 32-of-38 on field goals with a long of 53 yards. His 12.82 net expected points ranked 16th among all NFL kickers.
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill scores 3 times as the Chiefs fall to Patriots in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Kareem Hunt totals 185 yards as Chiefs get edged out by Patriots October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes tosses 4 touchdown passes as Chiefs come up short October 14th, 2018
- Tom Brady tops 300 passing yards as Patriots top Chiefs in shootout October 14th, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen posts sixth-consecutive 100-yard game on Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) inactive for Minnesota in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) expected to play in Week 6 for Minnesota October 14th, 2018
- Vikings' Stefon Diggs projected for 11.35 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph ranked among top 10 tight ends in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) full participant in Thursday's practice for Minnesota October 11th, 2018