Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the New York Jets have traded up to the third overall position in this year's NFL Draft.
In a trade with the Indianapolis Colts, the Jets acquired the Colts' first-round pick in exchange for their own first-round pick (pick number six), the 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and a 2019 second-round selection. Clearly, the Jets are looking to grab one of the top quarterbacks in this year's class. They have both Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater back on one-year deals.
Last year, the Jets' passing offense ranked 20th in the league, according to our metrics.
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Spencer Ware (hamstring) limited in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Panthers suggest Cam Newton (shoulder) could sit out 2019 January 16th, 2019
- New York Jets hire Adam Gase as head coach on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- Jets reportedly expected to fire head coach Todd Bowles December 29th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa (ankle) out for New York in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jermaine Kearse (Achilles) out for Jets in Week 17 December 28th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws three touchdowns in Week 16's overtime loss to Green Bay December 23rd, 2018
- Jets' Elijah McGuire projected for 80.9 scrimmage yards against Green Bay in Week 16 December 22nd, 2018