Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the New York Jets have traded up to the third overall position in this year's NFL Draft.
In a trade with the Indianapolis Colts, the Jets acquired the Colts' first-round pick in exchange for their own first-round pick (pick number six), the 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and a 2019 second-round selection. Clearly, the Jets are looking to grab one of the top quarterbacks in this year's class. They have both Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater back on one-year deals.
Last year, the Jets' passing offense ranked 20th in the league, according to our metrics.
- Julius Thomas a possible target for Chargers May 27th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018
- Buccaneers could be interested in Adrian Peterson May 27th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Dolphins claim Bryce Petty off waivers from the Jets May 5th, 2018
- Update: Jets' Robby Anderson has warrant lifted May 3rd, 2018
- Jets waive Bryce Petty May 3rd, 2018