Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the New York Jets have traded up to the third overall position in this year's NFL Draft.
In a trade with the Indianapolis Colts, the Jets acquired the Colts' first-round pick in exchange for their own first-round pick (pick number six), the 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and a 2019 second-round selection. Clearly, the Jets are looking to grab one of the top quarterbacks in this year's class. They have both Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater back on one-year deals.
Last year, the Jets' passing offense ranked 20th in the league, according to our metrics.
- Josh Gordon still expected back for Browns August 16th, 2018
- Chris Hogan, Patriots in 'ongoing' contract talks August 16th, 2018
- Dez Bryant seeking 'prove-it' deal with Browns August 16th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) to sit out Chargers' second preseason game August 16th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (knee) sprinting at Seahawks' practice Thursday August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Sam Darnold is Jets' favorite to start Week 1 August 16th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor says he suffered broken ankle in May August 13th, 2018
- Jets' Sam Darnold sees most first-team reps again Monday August 13th, 2018
- Jets' Josh McCown 'best quarterback in training camp' August 7th, 2018
- Schefter: Sam Darnold has 'very fair shot' to start for Jets Week 1 August 6th, 2018