Jets acquire third overall pick in trade with Colts
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the New York Jets have traded up to the third overall position in this year's NFL Draft.
In a trade with the Indianapolis Colts, the Jets acquired the Colts' first-round pick in exchange for their own first-round pick (pick number six), the 37th overall pick, 49th overall pick and a 2019 second-round selection. Clearly, the Jets are looking to grab one of the top quarterbacks in this year's class. They have both Josh McCown and Teddy Bridgewater back on one-year deals.
Last year, the Jets' passing offense ranked 20th in the league, according to our metrics.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Jets release Terrelle Pryor on Saturday October 20th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) doubtful for Jets versus Vikings October 19th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) officially questionable for Jets Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) absent from Thursday's practice October 18th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) did not participate in Jets' Thursday practice October 18th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (hamstring) practicing for Jets Thursday October 18th, 2018