49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that free agent running back Jerick McKinnon has agreed to a four-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers.
After four years in a part-time, fill-in role for Minnesota, McKinnon has parlayed his explosiveness into a very nice $30 million deal. He'll be the league's fourth-highest paid back in making $7.5 million a year. He'll likely split time with either Matt Breida or a new rookie back in San Francisco.
Last year as a Viking, McKinnon turned 201 touches into 991 total yards and 5 scores.
- Raiders sign kicker Matt McCrane with Mike Nugent (hip) injured September 25th, 2018
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (hamstring) a limited particpant in Tuesday's practice September 25th, 2018
- Cooper Kupp projected to be the Rams' third-best receiver in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) could miss 2-to-4 games for Dallas September 25th, 2018
- Kyle Rudolph: Vikings 'going to learn' from shocking Week 3 loss September 25th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for top-12 fantasy finish in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- C.J. Beathard confirmed to be Niners' starting QB in Week 4 September 25th, 2018
- Tom Savage expected to sign with San Francisco next week September 25th, 2018
- San Francisco's Matt Breida diagnosed with a hyperextended knee September 24th, 2018
- Niners' Alfred Morris picks up ankle injury in Week 3 September 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) confirmed by MRI to have torn ACL September 24th, 2018
- 'All indications' say Garoppolo tore ACL, per 49ers GM September 24th, 2018