49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that free agent running back Jerick McKinnon has agreed to a four-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers.
After four years in a part-time, fill-in role for Minnesota, McKinnon has parlayed his explosiveness into a very nice $30 million deal. He'll be the league's fourth-highest paid back in making $7.5 million a year. He'll likely split time with either Matt Breida or a new rookie back in San Francisco.
Last year as a Viking, McKinnon turned 201 touches into 991 total yards and 5 scores.
- Rams match Lions, re-sign Malcolm Brown March 22nd, 2019
- Justin Houston signs with Colts for 2 years, $24 million March 21st, 2019
- Texans to sign quarterback A.J. McCarron March 20th, 2019
- Clay Matthews joins the Rams March 20th, 2019
- Vontaze Burfict signs with the Raiders March 20th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Jordan Matthews signs with San Francisco March 15th, 2019
- Tevin Coleman signs with 49ers for 2-years, $10M March 13th, 2019
- Chiefs reportedly trade Dee Ford to 49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick March 12th, 2019
- 49ers agree to terms with Kwon Alexander, per report March 11th, 2019
- George Kittle breaks single season tight end receiving record in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Marquise Goodwin (calf) not practicing for 49ers Wednesday December 26th, 2018