49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that free agent running back Jerick McKinnon has agreed to a four-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers.
After four years in a part-time, fill-in role for Minnesota, McKinnon has parlayed his explosiveness into a very nice $30 million deal. He'll be the league's fourth-highest paid back in making $7.5 million a year. He'll likely split time with either Matt Breida or a new rookie back in San Francisco.
Last year as a Viking, McKinnon turned 201 touches into 991 total yards and 5 scores.
- Packers' Jimmy Graham could be split out wide more often this season July 20th, 2018
- Jets' ArDarius Stewart reportedly suspended 2 games for PEDs July 20th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expects to be 'full-go' at Texans training camp July 20th, 2018
- Robby Anderson expected to evolve for Jets this season July 19th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (knee) to enter Bears' training camp without restrictions July 19th, 2018
- Julio Jones reportedly won't receive new deal from Falcons July 19th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers move up in second round to draft WR Dante Pettis April 27th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers draft OT Mike McGlinchey with ninth pick April 26th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018