49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that free agent running back Jerick McKinnon has agreed to a four-year deal with the San Francisco 49ers.
After four years in a part-time, fill-in role for Minnesota, McKinnon has parlayed his explosiveness into a very nice $30 million deal. He'll be the league's fourth-highest paid back in making $7.5 million a year. He'll likely split time with either Matt Breida or a new rookie back in San Francisco.
Last year as a Viking, McKinnon turned 201 touches into 991 total yards and 5 scores.
- Odell Beckham (quad) will not practice for Giants Thursday December 13th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) reportedly trending toward sitting for Chargers again December 13th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) considered day-to-day December 12th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce projected for 10.5 targets in Week 15's matchup against the Chargers December 12th, 2018
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (foot) officially out for Week 15 December 12th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) returns to 49ers practice Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Niners' Pierre Garcon (knee) headed to injured reserve December 10th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's Marquise Goodwin active in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) ruled out for Week 14 by San Francisco December 7th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) still not practicing for San Francisco December 7th, 2018