Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams
The Kansas City Chiefs are trading defensive back Marcus Peters to the Los Angeles Rams, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
According to Schefter, the two sides are in the "final stages of talks" and "the trade is expected to be agreed to as early as today," although things won't become final until the new league year begins on March 14. Trumaine Johnson is expected to leave in free agency, and it looks like Peters will take over as the Rams' new number-one corner. The 25-year-old leads all corners in interceptions (19) since entering the league in 2015.
Peters recorded 46 tackles (42 solo) with 5 interceptions, 9 pass deflections, 4 forced fumbles, and 1 touchdown last season.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Jared Goff throws for 354 yards in Rams blowout victory September 17th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) not headed to IR September 17th, 2018
- Todd Gurley finds the end zone 3 times in Rams' blowout win September 16th, 2018
- Greg Zuerlein (groin) questionable to return for Rams in Week 2 September 16th, 2018
- Jared Goff tosses 2 touchdowns, Rams topple Raiders September 11th, 2018