Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams
The Kansas City Chiefs are trading defensive back Marcus Peters to the Los Angeles Rams, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
According to Schefter, the two sides are in the "final stages of talks" and "the trade is expected to be agreed to as early as today," although things won't become final until the new league year begins on March 14. Trumaine Johnson is expected to leave in free agency, and it looks like Peters will take over as the Rams' new number-one corner. The 25-year-old leads all corners in interceptions (19) since entering the league in 2015.
Peters recorded 46 tackles (42 solo) with 5 interceptions, 9 pass deflections, 4 forced fumbles, and 1 touchdown last season.
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Buccaneers' DeSean Jackson (thumb) unable to squeeze ball December 11th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) limited on Tuesday for Chargers December 11th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Lions place Ezekiel Ansah on injured reserve with shoulder injury December 11th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill (heel) limited on Tuesday for Kansas City December 11th, 2018
- Todd Gurley limited to 58 scoreless yards in Rams' loss December 10th, 2018
- Jared Goff throws 4 interceptions as Rams are stifled by Bears December 10th, 2018
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (clavicle) out for the remainder of regular season December 4th, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley finds the end zone twice in Week 13 December 2nd, 2018
- Rams' Todd Gurley projected for 137.2 scrimmage yards in Week 13 December 1st, 2018
- Todd Gurley was limited by ankle injury versus Chiefs November 21st, 2018