Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery underwent successful surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn rotator cuff.
Jeffery suffered the injury in training camp, but he was somehow able to play through it all the way to the Super Bowl. It was never thought to be as severe as it was, but Jeffery was instrumental in the Eagles' championship season. The Eagles extended the 28-year-old back in December.
Playing in all 16 games, Jeffery turned 57 catches into 789 yards and 9 touchdowns in 2017.
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Bills' Zay Jones arrested, charged with felony vandalism March 20th, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract March 14th, 2018
- Panthers acquire Torrey Smith, send cornerback Daryl Worley to Eagles March 9th, 2018
- Report: Seahawks trading Michael Bennett to Eagles March 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Brent Celek confirms plan to return in 2018 March 6th, 2018
- Eagles' Trey Burton 'expected to leave' in free agency March 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018