Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery underwent successful surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn rotator cuff.
Jeffery suffered the injury in training camp, but he was somehow able to play through it all the way to the Super Bowl. It was never thought to be as severe as it was, but Jeffery was instrumental in the Eagles' championship season. The Eagles extended the 28-year-old back in December.
Playing in all 16 games, Jeffery turned 57 catches into 789 yards and 9 touchdowns in 2017.
- Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky ranked among Week 15's top-ten quarterbacks December 14th, 2018
- Seattle's Doug Baldwin (hip) expected to play in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018
- New England's Rob Gronkowski ranked as Week 15's TE3 December 14th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) questionable for Bills Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz 'questionable' for Eagles versus Rams December 14th, 2018
- Nick Foles has 'full confidence' from Eagles teammates December 13th, 2018
- Carson Wentz reportedly has fracture in back, Eagles evaluating availability December 13th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (back) unlikely to play on Sunday, could miss the rest of 2018 December 12th, 2018
- Eagles put Corey Clement (knee) on injured reserve December 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement injures knee, reportedly 'expected to miss time' December 11th, 2018