Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery underwent successful surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn rotator cuff.
Jeffery suffered the injury in training camp, but he was somehow able to play through it all the way to the Super Bowl. It was never thought to be as severe as it was, but Jeffery was instrumental in the Eagles' championship season. The Eagles extended the 28-year-old back in December.
Playing in all 16 games, Jeffery turned 57 catches into 789 yards and 9 touchdowns in 2017.
- Browns' Carlos Hyde projected to be a top-15 back in Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Miami's Kenyan Drake (abdomen) a full participant in Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill believes Dolphins have the 'hunger and desire to win' September 19th, 2018
- Sam Bradford will remain the Cardinals starting quarterback for Week 3 September 19th, 2018
- Jack Doyle (hip) not practicing on Wednesday for Indy September 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Jay Ajayi (back) misses Wednesday's practice September 19th, 2018
- Eagles send Mike Wallace (broken leg) to I.R. September 19th, 2018
- Eagles make 'precautionary' roster moves for Jay Ajayi (back) September 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) remains 'week to week,' coach Doug Pederson said September 17th, 2018
- Carson Wentz will start for Philadelphia in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Mike Wallace (ankle) reportedly to be on Eagles' sidelines for 'a while' September 17th, 2018