Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff
According to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery underwent successful surgery on Wednesday to repair a torn rotator cuff.
Jeffery suffered the injury in training camp, but he was somehow able to play through it all the way to the Super Bowl. It was never thought to be as severe as it was, but Jeffery was instrumental in the Eagles' championship season. The Eagles extended the 28-year-old back in December.
Playing in all 16 games, Jeffery turned 57 catches into 789 yards and 9 touchdowns in 2017.
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- DeShone Kizer and Brett Hundley struggling during Packers' minicamp June 21st, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson receives legal slap on wrist June 21st, 2018
- Free agent Eric Decker eyeing up Patriots June 21st, 2018
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston could be facing suspension June 21st, 2018
- Seahawks' Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle, hamstring) will be ready for training camp June 21st, 2018
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi could be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 June 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) cleared for 7-on-7 drills June 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (knee) expected to be ready for Week 1 June 5th, 2018
- Jay Ajayi ready to be Eagles' workhorse back in 2018 May 31st, 2018
- Eagles' Corey Clement wants more touches in 2018 May 27th, 2018