Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach
The Indianapolis Colts have reportedly hired Philadelphia Eagles' offensive coordinator Frank Reich as their next head coach, per Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
Reich emerged as the early favorite after Josh McDaniels stunning reversal last week. They and coach have reportedly agreed on a five-year deal that is in the process of being finalized. Riech led the Eagles' offense to a remarkable turnaround, finishing third in points (28.6) and seventh in total yards (365.8) per game in 2017.
The Colts' offense struggled without Andrew Luck, finishing 30th in points (16.4) and 31st in yards (284.6) per game last season.
- Aaron Rodgers suffered groin injury in Packers' Week 15 loss December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) feels 'good enough' for Chargers December 18th, 2018
- Wil Lutz converts on pair of field goals, Saints beat Panthers December 18th, 2018
- Mark Ingram produces 74 scoreless yards in Saints' win December 18th, 2018
- Drew Brees submits 203 scoreless yards, interception for New Orleans December 18th, 2018
- Cam Newton kept out of end zone again in Carolina loss December 18th, 2018
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton catches 5 passes for 85 yards on Sunday December 17th, 2018
- Andrew Luck throws for 192 yards on Sunday in Colts' win December 17th, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack rushes for 139 yards and 2 touchdowns December 16th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) active for Colts against Cowboys December 16th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) a game-time decision in Week 15 for Indianapolis December 16th, 2018
- Colts' Eric Ebron projected for 7.8 targets in Week 15's matchup against Dallas December 14th, 2018