Chiefs expected to release Tamba Hali
ESPN's Adam Teicher expects the Kansas City Chiefs to release outside linebacker Tamba Hali.
Dealing with a knee injury, Hali missed most of the 2017 season. At 34, he appears to be on the decline, and the Chiefs have to get snaps for guys like Dee Ford and Frank Zombo. The Chiefs would clear $7.6 million in cap space if they release the 5-time Pro Bowler.
In 5 games, Hali managed just a single tackle this season. He has 4 sacks in his last 2 seasons, after having 7 straight years of 6 or more.
- Agent believes Eli Manning will be back with Giants January 23rd, 2019
- Raiders coach Jon Gruden unsure of Marshawn Lynch's 2019 status January 23rd, 2019
- Washington optimistic about an Alex Smith (leg) comeback January 23rd, 2019
- Larry Fitzgerald inks one-year deal to return to Arizona in 2019 January 23rd, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019