Chiefs expected to release Tamba Hali
ESPN's Adam Teicher expects the Kansas City Chiefs to release outside linebacker Tamba Hali.
Dealing with a knee injury, Hali missed most of the 2017 season. At 34, he appears to be on the decline, and the Chiefs have to get snaps for guys like Dee Ford and Frank Zombo. The Chiefs would clear $7.6 million in cap space if they release the 5-time Pro Bowler.
In 5 games, Hali managed just a single tackle this season. He has 4 sacks in his last 2 seasons, after having 7 straight years of 6 or more.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Travis Kelce catches 5 passes for 61 yards in Chiefs' loss October 15th, 2018
- Tyreek Hill scores 3 times as the Chiefs fall to Patriots in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Kareem Hunt totals 185 yards as Chiefs get edged out by Patriots October 14th, 2018
- Patrick Mahomes tosses 4 touchdown passes as Chiefs come up short October 14th, 2018
- Jared Goff has quiet day as Rams edge out Broncos October 14th, 2018
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas (leg) placed on Injured Reserve October 13th, 2018