Titans expected to release DeMarco Murray
ESPN's Cameron Wolfe predicts the Tennessee Titans will release running back DeMarco Murray this offseason.
This has been the expectation, with the Titans set to save $6.5 million with the move. After a nice 2016 campaign, Murray battled through injuries -- including a torn MCL --- this past season. If he's let go, Derrick Henry would be in line to take over the backfield.
Over 15 games, Murray turned 223 touches into 925 total yards and 7 touchdowns in 2017.
- C.J. Uzomah (shoulder) not listed on Bengals' injury report for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Eagles' Zach Ertz projected for top-2 fantasy finish in Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy believes the Bills' offense is letting the defense down October 19th, 2018
- Giants' Saquon Barkley projected as a top-3 fantasy back for Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Colts' Chester Rogers posied for more snaps in Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Will Fuller (hamstring) removed from Texans' injury report October 19th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Dion Lewis projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota struggles in Week 5 loss October 8th, 2018
- Titans' Derrick Henry projected to be a top-20 running back in Week 5 October 5th, 2018
- Corey Davis snags 9 receptions for 161 yards, catches Titans' winner in overtime October 1st, 2018
- Marcus Mariota tops 300 yards in return as Titans' starter September 30th, 2018