Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) doesn't need another surgery, said general manager Chris Ballard.
"He doesn't need surgery," Ballard stated. "I've not gotten that from the two doctors. He's not throwing a football yet. Working on arm speed. He's not going to skip a step." Speculation began to swirl about Luck's progress after New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts head-coaching job on Tuesday night, but he's still expected to be ready by the start of next season.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Marqise Lee primarily working with Jaguars' starters through camp August 21st, 2018
- Donte Moncrief 'flashing inconsistent talent' in Jacksonville August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Andrew Luck stumbles for Colts in Monday's exhibition August 21st, 2018
- Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game August 21st, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) likely to miss a 'few weeks' August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Deon Cain tears ACL, done for the season August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Erik Swoope having strong training camp August 8th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant taking over number-two job August 7th, 2018