Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) doesn't need another surgery, said general manager Chris Ballard.
"He doesn't need surgery," Ballard stated. "I've not gotten that from the two doctors. He's not throwing a football yet. Working on arm speed. He's not going to skip a step." Speculation began to swirl about Luck's progress after New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts head-coaching job on Tuesday night, but he's still expected to be ready by the start of next season.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Blake Bortles reportedly agrees to 3-year, $54 million deal with Jaguars February 24th, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Adam Vinatieri re-signs with Colts on one-year deal February 22nd, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck throwing weighted balls, shoulder reportedly 'fine' February 22nd, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck (shoulder) insists he will not require another surgery February 21st, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018