Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) doesn't need another surgery, said general manager Chris Ballard.
"He doesn't need surgery," Ballard stated. "I've not gotten that from the two doctors. He's not throwing a football yet. Working on arm speed. He's not going to skip a step." Speculation began to swirl about Luck's progress after New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts head-coaching job on Tuesday night, but he's still expected to be ready by the start of next season.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Report: Chester Rogers early favorite to be Colts' number-two wideout May 10th, 2018
- Colts have turned down trade offers for Andrew Luck April 29th, 2018
- Indianapolis Colts select G Quenton Nelson with the sixth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Colts say Andrew Luck (shoulder) has resumed throwing March 27th, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018