Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) doesn't need another surgery, said general manager Chris Ballard.
"He doesn't need surgery," Ballard stated. "I've not gotten that from the two doctors. He's not throwing a football yet. Working on arm speed. He's not going to skip a step." Speculation began to swirl about Luck's progress after New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts head-coaching job on Tuesday night, but he's still expected to be ready by the start of next season.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) remains out for Colts Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman (shoulder, finger) participates in Colts' Wednesday practice January 9th, 2019
- Colts' Eric Ebron (hip) returns to practice on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) still not practicing for Colts January 9th, 2019