Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck (shoulder) doesn't need another surgery, said general manager Chris Ballard.
"He doesn't need surgery," Ballard stated. "I've not gotten that from the two doctors. He's not throwing a football yet. Working on arm speed. He's not going to skip a step." Speculation began to swirl about Luck's progress after New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels backed out of the Colts head-coaching job on Tuesday night, but he's still expected to be ready by the start of next season.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Eric Ebron earns 3 touchdowns on 4 touches as Colts defeat Jaguars November 12th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant (ankle) active for Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Ryan Grant (ankle) expected to play for Colts in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Colts' Jack Doyle projected for 8 targets in Week 10's game against Jacksonville November 10th, 2018
- Marlon Mack (foot) will play in Week 10 for Colts November 9th, 2018
- Marlon Mack (foot) limited again for Colts Thursday November 8th, 2018