Colts' Andrew Luck's shoulder reportedly still a concern
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck's shoulder remains a point of concern for some, as certain doctors believe he may require additional surgery, reports Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
Luck missed the entire 2017 season due to complications from right shoulder surgery and still hasn't resumed throwing, so it's understandable that not every doctor in the profession is convinced of the quarterback's health. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported late last month that Luck was "very close" to resuming a throwing routine.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Marqise Lee primarily working with Jaguars' starters through camp August 21st, 2018
- Donte Moncrief 'flashing inconsistent talent' in Jacksonville August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Andrew Luck stumbles for Colts in Monday's exhibition August 21st, 2018
- Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game August 21st, 2018
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hamstring) likely to miss a 'few weeks' August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Deon Cain tears ACL, done for the season August 10th, 2018
- Colts' Erik Swoope having strong training camp August 8th, 2018
- Colts' Ryan Grant taking over number-two job August 7th, 2018