Colts' Andrew Luck's shoulder reportedly still a concern
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck's shoulder remains a point of concern for some, as certain doctors believe he may require additional surgery, reports Chris Mortensen of ESPN.
Luck missed the entire 2017 season due to complications from right shoulder surgery and still hasn't resumed throwing, so it's understandable that not every doctor in the profession is convinced of the quarterback's health. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported late last month that Luck was "very close" to resuming a throwing routine.
In 2016, Luck dropped back 586 times, generating the second-most Passing Net Expected Points per drop back in his career, with 0.14.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Report: Chester Rogers early favorite to be Colts' number-two wideout May 10th, 2018
- Colts have turned down trade offers for Andrew Luck April 29th, 2018
- Indianapolis Colts select G Quenton Nelson with the sixth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Colts say Andrew Luck (shoulder) has resumed throwing March 27th, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018