Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts
Free agent wide receiver Donte Moncrief may be open to a one-year deal to return to the Indianapolis Colts, suggests Mike Wells of ESPN.
Wells writes that Moncrief's "up-and-down play had many inside the organization frustrated," but that he "wouldn't be surprised" if the wideout is brought back on a short-term deal because T.Y. Hilton and Chester Rogers are the only notable receivers under contract for the Colts in 2018. Moncrief is still just 24 and is still one of the more physically-gifted players at his position, so coming back for a year with a healthy Andrew Luck (shoulder) under center could be the best fit for both sides.
Moncrief averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in 12 games (eight starts) for the Colts this season, with 26 receptions (47 targets) for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Saquon Barkley (hamstring) sits out Giants' practice again August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott: Tavon Austin 'not just a gadget' player for Cowboys August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott says he's starting to click with Cowboys' wide receivers August 16th, 2018
- Griff Whalen working ahead of Ryan Switzer in Raiders' slot August 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson in 'bellcow' role for Seahawks August 16th, 2018
- D.J. Chark has been 'most impressive' Jaguars' wideout August 15th, 2018
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook has 'continued to flash' in camp August 3rd, 2018
- Jaguars' Dante Fowler opens training camp on PUP list July 23rd, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon solidly second in Jaguars' backfield July 12th, 2018