Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts
Free agent wide receiver Donte Moncrief may be open to a one-year deal to return to the Indianapolis Colts, suggests Mike Wells of ESPN.
Wells writes that Moncrief's "up-and-down play had many inside the organization frustrated," but that he "wouldn't be surprised" if the wideout is brought back on a short-term deal because T.Y. Hilton and Chester Rogers are the only notable receivers under contract for the Colts in 2018. Moncrief is still just 24 and is still one of the more physically-gifted players at his position, so coming back for a year with a healthy Andrew Luck (shoulder) under center could be the best fit for both sides.
Moncrief averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in 12 games (eight starts) for the Colts this season, with 26 receptions (47 targets) for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers release Doug Martin after 6 seasons February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Colts say Andrew Luck doesn't need more shoulder surgery February 7th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck's shoulder reportedly still a concern February 7th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts February 6th, 2018