Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts
Free agent wide receiver Donte Moncrief may be open to a one-year deal to return to the Indianapolis Colts, suggests Mike Wells of ESPN.
Wells writes that Moncrief's "up-and-down play had many inside the organization frustrated," but that he "wouldn't be surprised" if the wideout is brought back on a short-term deal because T.Y. Hilton and Chester Rogers are the only notable receivers under contract for the Colts in 2018. Moncrief is still just 24 and is still one of the more physically-gifted players at his position, so coming back for a year with a healthy Andrew Luck (shoulder) under center could be the best fit for both sides.
Moncrief averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in 12 games (eight starts) for the Colts this season, with 26 receptions (47 targets) for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette, Jaguars reportedly 'clear the air' for 2019 January 10th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) out in Week 17 for Jaguars December 30th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde (knee) expected to play for Jacksonville in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Jaguars list Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) as doubtful for Week 17's matchup against Houston December 28th, 2018
- Update: Leonard Fournette (ankle, foot) limited Wednesday for Jaguars December 26th, 2018