Donte Moncrief could be open to one-year deal with Colts
Free agent wide receiver Donte Moncrief may be open to a one-year deal to return to the Indianapolis Colts, suggests Mike Wells of ESPN.
Wells writes that Moncrief's "up-and-down play had many inside the organization frustrated," but that he "wouldn't be surprised" if the wideout is brought back on a short-term deal because T.Y. Hilton and Chester Rogers are the only notable receivers under contract for the Colts in 2018. Moncrief is still just 24 and is still one of the more physically-gifted players at his position, so coming back for a year with a healthy Andrew Luck (shoulder) under center could be the best fit for both sides.
Moncrief averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in 12 games (eight starts) for the Colts this season, with 26 receptions (47 targets) for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out again for Vikings Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) expected to return for Colts Sunday October 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) in walking boot, undergoing MRI October 19th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) doubtful for Jets versus Vikings October 19th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) officially questionable for Jets Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Royce Freeman reportedly sprains ankle in Broncos' win October 19th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) officially ruled out again for Jaguars October 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' tight end James O'Shaughnessy (hip) inactive Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon no longer on Jaguars injury report, starting again Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) practices for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) not practicing for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- T.J. Yeldon (foot, ankle) not practicing for Jaguars Wednesday October 17th, 2018