Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson resumed running on Monday as part of his rehab from last November's torn ACL.
According to a previous report from NFL Network, Watson is expected to be on the field at OTAs.
Watson averaged 25.3 FanDuel points in seven games (six starts) last season, with 1,699 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions, as well as 269 rushing yards and 2 scores on the ground.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Texans' DeAndre Hopkins held in check in Saturday's Wild Card Round game January 6th, 2019
- Keke Coutee tallies 110 yards on Saturday for Houston January 6th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson totals over 300 yards on Saturday in Texans' Wild Card loss January 6th, 2019
- Houston's Keke Coutee (hamstring) active against the Colts January 5th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) a game-time decision for Houston in Wild Card Round January 3rd, 2019