Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson resumed running on Monday as part of his rehab from last November's torn ACL.
According to a previous report from NFL Network, Watson is expected to be on the field at OTAs.
Watson averaged 25.3 FanDuel points in seven games (six starts) last season, with 1,699 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions, as well as 269 rushing yards and 2 scores on the ground.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018
- Texans' C.J. Fiedorowicz mulling retirement February 12th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running February 6th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to be "on the field throwing with his teammates" during OTAs February 1st, 2018
- Texans sign coach Bill O'Brien to a four-year extension January 13th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (knee) ahead of schedule January 2nd, 2018