Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson resumed running on Monday as part of his rehab from last November's torn ACL.
According to a previous report from NFL Network, Watson is expected to be on the field at OTAs.
Watson averaged 25.3 FanDuel points in seven games (six starts) last season, with 1,699 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions, as well as 269 rushing yards and 2 scores on the ground.
- Royce Freeman on track to be Broncos' 'primary back' August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown 'has been better than we expected' August 14th, 2018
- Saquon Barkley (leg) off to side at Giants practice Tuesday August 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) expected to play in Texans' preseason opener August 7th, 2018
- Texans' J.J. Watt believes he can return to form August 6th, 2018
- Jadeveon Clowney (knee) 'very limited' at Texans camp August 2nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson participating in Texans team drills July 27th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman might not be ready for opener July 26th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) begins Texans camp on active/PUP list July 25th, 2018