Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson resumed running on Monday as part of his rehab from last November's torn ACL.
According to a previous report from NFL Network, Watson is expected to be on the field at OTAs.
Watson averaged 25.3 FanDuel points in seven games (six starts) last season, with 1,699 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions, as well as 269 rushing yards and 2 scores on the ground.
- Josh Rosen: Cardinals not in desperation mode October 16th, 2018
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk projected for 6.82 targets in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay projected for 13.32 touches in Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr is 'strength' of Raiders October 16th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (injured reserve) reportedly scheduled for groin surgery Thursday October 16th, 2018
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles, PUP) not expected to be activated for Texans Week 7 October 15th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson turns it over 3 times in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- DeAndre Hopkins reaches the end zone in Texans' win on Sunday October 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (chest) playing for Texans October 14th, 2018
- Texans' Keke Coutee (hamstring) will play on Sunday October 13th, 2018
- Lamar Miller (chest) practiced in full on Thursday for Houston October 11th, 2018