Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) resumes running
Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson resumed running on Monday as part of his rehab from last November's torn ACL.
According to a previous report from NFL Network, Watson is expected to be on the field at OTAs.
Watson averaged 25.3 FanDuel points in seven games (six starts) last season, with 1,699 passing yards, 19 touchdowns, and 8 interceptions, as well as 269 rushing yards and 2 scores on the ground.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- Tavon Austin in store for big workload with Dallas May 10th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (ACL) expected to be at Texans' training camp May 14th, 2018
- Texans' Deshaun Watson (ACL) is ahead of schedule March 27th, 2018
- Report: Aaron Colvin to sign four-year deal with Texans March 13th, 2018
- Texans' D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) on track to be ready for Week 1 February 28th, 2018
- Texans will release Brian Cushing February 19th, 2018