Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery caught 3-of-8 targets for 74 yards and 1 touchdown in a 41-33 win over the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
Well, Jeffery won the Super Bowl like he guaranteed, although after the game he noted that he never specified which team he would win it with. After signing a big deal this past offseason, Jeffery will come into 2018 as one of the Eagles' top receiving threats along with Zach Ertz.
Jeffery finished with 14.8 FanDuel points after an original projection of 11.7.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly declines Eagles option, enters free agency February 6th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019