Danny Amendola leads Patriots receivers with 152 yards in Super Bowl loss
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola lead all Patriots receivers catching 8-of-11 targets for 152 yards in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
The Pats lost Brandin Cooks to a concussion early in the game, so Amendola had to step up like he has been doing all playoffs. It was enough to get the Patriots their second straight Super Bowl, but Amendola deserves a lot of credit for the Patriots postseason run. In three playoff games he racked up 26 receptions on 33 targets with 348 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Amendola finished with 19.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 8.2.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018