Danny Amendola leads Patriots receivers with 152 yards in Super Bowl loss
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola lead all Patriots receivers catching 8-of-11 targets for 152 yards in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
The Pats lost Brandin Cooks to a concussion early in the game, so Amendola had to step up like he has been doing all playoffs. It was enough to get the Patriots their second straight Super Bowl, but Amendola deserves a lot of credit for the Patriots postseason run. In three playoff games he racked up 26 receptions on 33 targets with 348 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Amendola finished with 19.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 8.2.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Gase: Dolphins' DeVante Parker doing 'a great job' so far this offseason May 10th, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Miami Dolphins select TE Mike Gesicki with the 42nd pick in the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018