Danny Amendola leads Patriots receivers with 152 yards in Super Bowl loss
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola lead all Patriots receivers catching 8-of-11 targets for 152 yards in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
The Pats lost Brandin Cooks to a concussion early in the game, so Amendola had to step up like he has been doing all playoffs. It was enough to get the Patriots their second straight Super Bowl, but Amendola deserves a lot of credit for the Patriots postseason run. In three playoff games he racked up 26 receptions on 33 targets with 348 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Amendola finished with 19.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 8.2.
- Saquon Barkley (hamstring) sits out Giants' practice again August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' A.J. Green still has 'a lot in the tank' August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott: Tavon Austin 'not just a gadget' player for Cowboys August 16th, 2018
- Dak Prescott says he's starting to click with Cowboys' wide receivers August 16th, 2018
- Griff Whalen working ahead of Ryan Switzer in Raiders' slot August 16th, 2018
- Chris Carson in 'bellcow' role for Seahawks August 16th, 2018
- DeVante Parker reportedly has broken finger, 'hopeful' for Dolphins' opener August 14th, 2018
- Dolphins sign running back Jeremy Langford August 6th, 2018
- Kenyan Drake and Frank Gore listed as co-starters for Dolphins August 5th, 2018
- Dolphins' Danny Amendola listed as starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018
- Mike Gesicki buried on Dolphins' initial depth chart August 5th, 2018
- Albert Wilson works with Dolphins' second team on Thursday July 27th, 2018