Danny Amendola leads Patriots receivers with 152 yards in Super Bowl loss
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola lead all Patriots receivers catching 8-of-11 targets for 152 yards in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
The Pats lost Brandin Cooks to a concussion early in the game, so Amendola had to step up like he has been doing all playoffs. It was enough to get the Patriots their second straight Super Bowl, but Amendola deserves a lot of credit for the Patriots postseason run. In three playoff games he racked up 26 receptions on 33 targets with 348 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Amendola finished with 19.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 8.2.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) is 'day to day' October 15th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler leads Dolphins to OT win with 3 touchdown passes October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) officially out for Dolphins versus Bears October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) doubtful for Miami in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) a game-time decision for Miami in Week 6 October 14th, 2018
- DeVante Parker (quad) "not sure" regarding Week 6 status for Miami October 11th, 2018