Danny Amendola leads Patriots receivers with 152 yards in Super Bowl loss
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola lead all Patriots receivers catching 8-of-11 targets for 152 yards in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
The Pats lost Brandin Cooks to a concussion early in the game, so Amendola had to step up like he has been doing all playoffs. It was enough to get the Patriots their second straight Super Bowl, but Amendola deserves a lot of credit for the Patriots postseason run. In three playoff games he racked up 26 receptions on 33 targets with 348 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Amendola finished with 19.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 8.2.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 17 for Miami December 30th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) questionable in Week 17 for Miami December 28th, 2018
- Dolphins reportedly prepared to move on from Ryan Tannehill December 26th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill will remain Dolphins' starter in finale December 24th, 2018
- Xavien Howard (knee) out in Week 16 for Miami December 23rd, 2018
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard (knee) practicing again Thursday December 20th, 2018