Chris Hogan puts up 128 yards and a touchdown as Patriots lose to Eagles in Super Bowl
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught 6-of-8 targets for 128 yards and 1 touchdown in the Patriots 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Hogan was called on more in the Super Bowl due to the Patriots losing Brandin Cooks after he suffered a concussion in the first half. However, Hogan's big night was still not enough for the Patriots to collect back-to-back Super Bowl wins.
Hogan produced 22.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018