Chris Hogan puts up 128 yards and a touchdown as Patriots lose to Eagles in Super Bowl
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught 6-of-8 targets for 128 yards and 1 touchdown in the Patriots 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Hogan was called on more in the Super Bowl due to the Patriots losing Brandin Cooks after he suffered a concussion in the first half. However, Hogan's big night was still not enough for the Patriots to collect back-to-back Super Bowl wins.
Hogan produced 22.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- Doug Baldwin (knee) sprinting at Seahawks' practice Thursday August 16th, 2018
- Bengals' John Ross 'good' in training camp August 16th, 2018
- Titans' Delanie Walker being evaluated for lower-body injury August 16th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger clears concussion protocol August 16th, 2018
- Odell Beckham thinks Giants' contract talk will 'work itself out' August 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen expected to work with Bills' second-team Friday August 16th, 2018
- Eric Decker 'having a pretty hard time' in Patriots camp August 13th, 2018
- Patriots add $5 million in incentives to Tom Brady's contract August 9th, 2018
- Patriots release 2016 fourth-rounder Malcolm Mitchell August 6th, 2018
- Cordarrelle Patterson 'turning heads' in Patriots camp August 6th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead listed as Patriots' unofficial starter August 6th, 2018
- Eric Decker listed as Patriots' starter on unofficial depth chart August 5th, 2018