Chris Hogan puts up 128 yards and a touchdown as Patriots lose to Eagles in Super Bowl
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught 6-of-8 targets for 128 yards and 1 touchdown in the Patriots 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Hogan was called on more in the Super Bowl due to the Patriots losing Brandin Cooks after he suffered a concussion in the first half. However, Hogan's big night was still not enough for the Patriots to collect back-to-back Super Bowl wins.
Hogan produced 22.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Drew Brees throws two touchdowns in Saints' overtime loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara explodes for 11 receptions and 111 total yards in Sunday's loss to the Rams January 20th, 2019
- Josh Reynolds accounts for 90 scrimmage yards in Rams' NFC Championship clinching victory over New Orleans January 20th, 2019
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman accumulates 96 receiving yards in Sunday's AFC Championship win over the Chiefs January 20th, 2019
- James White accounts for 15 receptions and 97 yards in New England's playoff win over the Chargers January 13th, 2019
- New England's Julian Edelman produces nine receptions for 151 yards in Sunday's playoff win January 13th, 2019