Chris Hogan puts up 128 yards and a touchdown as Patriots lose to Eagles in Super Bowl
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught 6-of-8 targets for 128 yards and 1 touchdown in the Patriots 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Hogan was called on more in the Super Bowl due to the Patriots losing Brandin Cooks after he suffered a concussion in the first half. However, Hogan's big night was still not enough for the Patriots to collect back-to-back Super Bowl wins.
Hogan produced 22.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- Dalvin Cook (hamstring) ruled out again for Vikings Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) officially ruled out again for Jaguars October 19th, 2018
- T.Y. Hilton (hamstring) expected to return for Colts Sunday October 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' tight end James O'Shaughnessy (hip) inactive Week 7 October 19th, 2018
- Cardinals' Josh Rosen (toe) in walking boot, undergoing MRI October 19th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor (groin) doubtful for Jets versus Vikings October 19th, 2018
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (heel) added to Wednesday's injury report October 17th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- James White gains 92 yards from scrimmage in Patriots' win October 15th, 2018
- Stephen Gostkowski goes 5-for-5, hits Patriots' game-winner October 15th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski comes up with 2 clutch receptions late in Patriots' win October 14th, 2018
- Sony Michel finds the endzone twice in Patriots high-scoring win October 14th, 2018