Chris Hogan puts up 128 yards and a touchdown as Patriots lose to Eagles in Super Bowl
New England Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan caught 6-of-8 targets for 128 yards and 1 touchdown in the Patriots 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Hogan was called on more in the Super Bowl due to the Patriots losing Brandin Cooks after he suffered a concussion in the first half. However, Hogan's big night was still not enough for the Patriots to collect back-to-back Super Bowl wins.
Hogan produced 22.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- Bucs' OC: Chris Godwin has earned right to start May 17th, 2018
- Jets' Robby Anderson has felony charges dropped May 17th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson says goal remains 1,000/1,000 season May 17th, 2018
- J.J. Watt (knee) expected to be at 'full strength' for Texans in 2018 May 14th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018