LeGarrette Blount runs for 90 yards and a touchdown as Eagles win Super Bowl LII
Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount rushed 14 times for 90 yards and 1 touchdown in the Eagles' Super Bowl LII win over the New England Patriots.
Blount's touchdown in the second quarter put the Eagles up 15-3, and he was instrumental in helping the Eagles hold on to their lead in the second half. Blount and teammate Chris Long now join an exclusive group of players in NFL history to play in and win back-to-back Super Bowls for separate teams.
Blount finished with 15.0 FanDuel points after an original projection of 6.7.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018
- Report: Lions 'listening' to offers for Eric Ebron March 7th, 2018