Tom Brady's 505 passing yards not enough as Patriots fall to Eagles in Super Bowl LII
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 28-of-48 passes for 505 yards, 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Brady was fantastic, but his defense could not hold the talented Eagles offense down forever. The Patriots were playing catchup for most of the game, and afterwards, Brady said that he is planning on coming back for the 2018 season.
Brady finished the season averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Tom Brady reportedly sitting out of Patriots' OTAs May 21st, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- New England Patriots use the 31st pick on RB Sony Michel April 26th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018