Tom Brady's 505 passing yards not enough as Patriots fall to Eagles in Super Bowl LII
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady completed 28-of-48 passes for 505 yards, 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions in a 41-33 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LII.
Brady was fantastic, but his defense could not hold the talented Eagles offense down forever. The Patriots were playing catchup for most of the game, and afterwards, Brady said that he is planning on coming back for the 2018 season.
Brady finished the season averaging 19.4 FanDuel points per game.
- A.J. McCarron believed to be Browns' top option among free agent quarterbacks February 16th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron wins grievance against Bengals, becomes free agent February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski wants to continue playing February 15th, 2018
- Broncos' Derek Wolfe says neck is 'fixed' February 15th, 2018
- Larry Fitzgerald tells Cardinals he will return next season February 15th, 2018
- Sebastian Janikowski reportedly won't be brought back by Raiders February 14th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski started thinking about retirement prior to playoffs February 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett a candidate for release February 10th, 2018
- 'Early vibe' is that Dion Lewis won't return to Patriots February 10th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski's retirement talk believed to be 'real' February 8th, 2018
- Josh McDaniels won't accept Colts' head coaching job, will remain with Patriots February 6th, 2018
- Detroit Lions officially hire Matt Patricia as head coach February 5th, 2018