Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 7-of-9 targets for 67 yards and 1 touchdown in Philadelphia's Super Bowl LII victory against the New England Patriots.
The Ertz touchdown came late in the game to make the score 38-33, and the Eagles would hold on to win it with a final score of 41-33. After another solid season and a career-best 8 touchdowns in 2017, Ertz also got his first postseason touchdown since 2013, and only the second of his career on Sunday.
Ertz finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 9.6.
- Carlos Hyde impresses in Browns' second preseason game August 17th, 2018
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes completes 8-of-12 passes, tosses 69-yard touchdown on Friday August 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron will start in Friday's preseason game for Buffalo August 17th, 2018
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon looking to take his game to the next level in 2018 August 17th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Manning not expected to play on Friday night August 17th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected to sit out Falcons' preseason game on Friday August 17th, 2018
- Nick Foles (neck) will suit up for the Eagles' second preseason game August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz needs week of practice to be ready for Eagles Week 1 August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) reportedly could miss first six games August 13th, 2018
- Eagles expected to hold out Carson Wentz (knee) for entire preseason August 7th, 2018