Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 7-of-9 targets for 67 yards and 1 touchdown in Philadelphia's Super Bowl LII victory against the New England Patriots.
The Ertz touchdown came late in the game to make the score 38-33, and the Eagles would hold on to win it with a final score of 41-33. After another solid season and a career-best 8 touchdowns in 2017, Ertz also got his first postseason touchdown since 2013, and only the second of his career on Sunday.
Ertz finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 9.6.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Eagles sign second-rounder Dallas Goedert to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Carson Wentz aiming to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 May 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Timmy Jernigan (back) expected to miss 4-6 months, questionable for Week 1 May 3rd, 2018
- Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select TE Dallas Goedert in the second round April 27th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018