Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 7-of-9 targets for 67 yards and 1 touchdown in Philadelphia's Super Bowl LII victory against the New England Patriots.
The Ertz touchdown came late in the game to make the score 38-33, and the Eagles would hold on to win it with a final score of 41-33. After another solid season and a career-best 8 touchdowns in 2017, Ertz also got his first postseason touchdown since 2013, and only the second of his career on Sunday.
Ertz finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 9.6.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery accumulates 82 receiving yards in Sunday's Wild Card win January 6th, 2019