Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win
Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz caught 7-of-9 targets for 67 yards and 1 touchdown in Philadelphia's Super Bowl LII victory against the New England Patriots.
The Ertz touchdown came late in the game to make the score 38-33, and the Eagles would hold on to win it with a final score of 41-33. After another solid season and a career-best 8 touchdowns in 2017, Ertz also got his first postseason touchdown since 2013, and only the second of his career on Sunday.
Ertz finished with 16.2 FanDuel points after an original projection of 9.6.
- Blake Bortles reportedly agrees to 3-year, $54 million deal with Jaguars February 24th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018