Eagles' Nick Foles named Super Bowl LII Most Valuable Player
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles was named the Super Bowl LII MVP after leading the Eagles' to a 41-33 win over the New England Patriots.
Foles completed 28-of-43 pass attempts for 373 yards and 3 touchdowns including the game-winning pass to Zach Ertz with 2:21 remaining in the game. Foles also became the first quarterback in Super Bowl history to catch a touchdown pass as he hauled in a Trey Burton throw from the one-yard line on a fourth-and-goal trick play.
Foles finished with 32.52 FanDuel points, leading all players in fantasy scoring in the game.
- Blake Bortles reportedly agrees to 3-year, $54 million deal with Jaguars February 24th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Torrey Smith 'expecting to be back' with Eagles in 2018 February 24th, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018