Eagles' Nick Foles named Super Bowl LII Most Valuable Player
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles was named the Super Bowl LII MVP after leading the Eagles' to a 41-33 win over the New England Patriots.
Foles completed 28-of-43 pass attempts for 373 yards and 3 touchdowns including the game-winning pass to Zach Ertz with 2:21 remaining in the game. Foles also became the first quarterback in Super Bowl history to catch a touchdown pass as he hauled in a Trey Burton throw from the one-yard line on a fourth-and-goal trick play.
Foles finished with 32.52 FanDuel points, leading all players in fantasy scoring in the game.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Eagles sign second-rounder Dallas Goedert to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Carson Wentz aiming to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 May 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Timmy Jernigan (back) expected to miss 4-6 months, questionable for Week 1 May 3rd, 2018
- Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select TE Dallas Goedert in the second round April 27th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018