Philadelphia Eagles win first Super Bowl in franchise history
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
In a record-setting shootout (1,152 total yards) the Eagles led most of the way but needed a late-game rally to secure the Lombardi Trophy. Trailing 33-32 Zach Ertz dove into the end zone on an 11-yard catch and run to give Philly the lead and ultimately the win. This was their third Suber Bowl appearance in franchise history; they lost to the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and Patriots in 2005.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Eagles sign second-rounder Dallas Goedert to four-year deal May 10th, 2018
- Carson Wentz aiming to be ready for Eagles by Week 1 May 7th, 2018
- Eagles' Timmy Jernigan (back) expected to miss 4-6 months, questionable for Week 1 May 3rd, 2018
- Philadelphia Eagles trade up to select TE Dallas Goedert in the second round April 27th, 2018
- Ravens trade back into first-round to draft QB Lamar Jackson with 32nd pick April 27th, 2018