Philadelphia Eagles win first Super Bowl in franchise history
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
In a record-setting shootout (1,152 total yards) the Eagles led most of the way but needed a late-game rally to secure the Lombardi Trophy. Trailing 33-32 Zach Ertz dove into the end zone on an 11-yard catch and run to give Philly the lead and ultimately the win. This was their third Suber Bowl appearance in franchise history; they lost to the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and Patriots in 2005.
- Tampa Bay's Mike Evans ranked as Week 11's WR12 November 13th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Buccaneers' Lavonte David dealing with MCL sprain November 13th, 2018
- Green Bay's Jimmy Graham projected for 7.9 targets in Week 11's game against Seattle November 13th, 2018
- Monday night's Rams-Chiefs game moved to Los Angeles from Mexico City November 13th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Pittsburgh on Tuesday, ineligible to play this season November 13th, 2018
- Doug Pederson: Josh Adams to see more work for Eagles November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Ronald Darby done for season due to ACL tear November 12th, 2018
- Zach Ertz sets season-highs in Eagles' win with 14 catches, 145 yards, 2 touchdowns November 12th, 2018
- Eagles' Golden Tate will make debut against Dallas November 11th, 2018
- Darren Sproles (hamstring) expected to miss "multiple weeks" for Philadelphia November 11th, 2018
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as TE2 for Week 10 November 10th, 2018