Philadelphia Eagles win first Super Bowl in franchise history
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
In a record-setting shootout (1,152 total yards) the Eagles led most of the way but needed a late-game rally to secure the Lombardi Trophy. Trailing 33-32 Zach Ertz dove into the end zone on an 11-yard catch and run to give Philly the lead and ultimately the win. This was their third Suber Bowl appearance in franchise history; they lost to the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and Patriots in 2005.
- Marqise Lee primarily working with Jaguars' starters through camp August 21st, 2018
- Donte Moncrief 'flashing inconsistent talent' in Jacksonville August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Andrew Luck stumbles for Colts in Monday's exhibition August 21st, 2018
- Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game August 21st, 2018
- Bills' A.J. McCarron did not break his collarbone, will soon return to practice August 20th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) in helmet at Eagles' practice Monday August 20th, 2018
- Carson Wentz's (knee) status in air for Eagles Week 1 August 20th, 2018
- Nick Foles (neck) will suit up for the Eagles' second preseason game August 14th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery 'day-to-day' for Eagles, Week 1 status unknown August 14th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor dealing with lower-body injury August 14th, 2018
- Carson Wentz needs week of practice to be ready for Eagles Week 1 August 14th, 2018