Philadelphia Eagles win first Super Bowl in franchise history
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
In a record-setting shootout (1,152 total yards) the Eagles led most of the way but needed a late-game rally to secure the Lombardi Trophy. Trailing 33-32 Zach Ertz dove into the end zone on an 11-yard catch and run to give Philly the lead and ultimately the win. This was their third Suber Bowl appearance in franchise history; they lost to the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and Patriots in 2005.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Nick Foles reportedly declines Eagles option, enters free agency February 6th, 2019
- Carson Wentz (back) is Eagles' quarterback 'going forward' January 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Nick Foles scores two touchdowns in defeat to New Orleans January 13th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery (ribs) not on Eagles' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Mike Wallace (ankle) questionable for Philadelphia in Divisional Round January 11th, 2019
- Alshon Jeffery limited for Eagles' walkthrough January 9th, 2019