Philadelphia Eagles win first Super Bowl in franchise history
The Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New England Patriots 41-33 to win their first Super Bowl in franchise history.
In a record-setting shootout (1,152 total yards) the Eagles led most of the way but needed a late-game rally to secure the Lombardi Trophy. Trailing 33-32 Zach Ertz dove into the end zone on an 11-yard catch and run to give Philly the lead and ultimately the win. This was their third Suber Bowl appearance in franchise history; they lost to the Oakland Raiders in 1981 and Patriots in 2005.
- Bears decline Josh Sitton's $8 million option February 20th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Free agent Adam Vinatieri plans to kick in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Bears release Jerrell Freeman after 2 seasons with team February 20th, 2018
- Jaguars pick up Marcedes Lewis' third-year option February 20th, 2018
- Giants' Eli Apple expected to be traded this offseason February 20th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount hopes to re-sign with Eagles February 19th, 2018
- Colts hire Eagles' OC Frank Reich to be the team's new head coach February 11th, 2018
- Alshon Jeffery helps Eagles win Super Bowl LII with early touchdown February 5th, 2018
- LeGarrette Blount runs for 90 yards and a touchdown as Eagles win Super Bowl LII February 5th, 2018
- Nelson Agholor produces 9 catches in Eagles' Super Bowl win February 5th, 2018
- Zach Ertz finds the end zone in Eagles' Super Bowl LII win February 5th, 2018